**Refuge 2010** Hardcore Reroll Project

I stand before you (well sit actually) to give hope, to ignite passion and put forward an idea which has been in the pipe lines for a while now.

Let me tell you a little about myself so you can gauge where this post is coming from. I’m a WoW veteran, I started back when things were shiny, Gnomes were a novelty and blood was shed on the beaches of Southshore.

I have always been involved in hardcore entities, from MC to Naxxramas, from Karazhan to Sunwell and for so far all of the WOTLK content.

I however have lost my way in the game, I no longer see the passion that once shone, I know longer see the drive and ambition that once lived within the player base. The definition of hardcore is no longer defined and guilds simply do not deliver what they promise…and this is where this post comes in!

Ever felt like you're the only one putting the effort in, whilst everyone around you seems to be AFK or still not flasked after the sixth time of asking? - Then no more! Reroll today and join a community where these fundamental tasks are second nature.

Ever felt like however hard you try you're never going to fit in with a community who have been together for four years? - Well why not reroll, and be part of a guild from the very outset, where YOU the player guides the guild future.

Your last reroll guild fell flat on it's arse? - Pfff...i personally vow to eat phecies through a straw for the next year if we fail here!!

I bring to you “REFUGE” a hardcore reroll project for 2010. I want to develop and work on a community of players who want to forge a guild with me. Players who want to be on the forefront of progression, a guild based on hardcore ethics - one who judges people on skill, effort and experience, rather than achievements and gear. A guild who is willing to cater to its player base and go the distance.

Refuge is ran by several players all in their late 20's, we all have jobs/careers/family and will not be playing 12 hours a day - We will however expect people to be online everyday during the levelling process.

Ultimately we're looking to create a mature and highly efficient raiding community with a firm emphasis of putting the fun back into the game.

What I’d like to achieve

An adult community, where maturity is prominent but the love for gaming is evident
    A hardcore raiding player base - willing and wanting to compete on the forefront of progression
    A unique and fresh experience yet incorporate old school ethics.
    A highly efficient, well managed entity with a firm emphasis on “customer service”
    A non arrogant non egotistical atmosphere, yet driving the community to be the best.
    Ultimately, a successful guild to compete on the forefront of progression

What I’d expect from you

A skilled and extremely enthusiastic player
    A dedicated person with the understanding of hardcore raiding etiquette
    An experienced background with the ability to understand in-depth analysis and theorycraft
    A person with life experience and good social skills
    A player who can converse and communicate without resorting to internet speak.
    Ultimately a person who wants to succeed and be part of an innovative project.

REFUGE is an idea, a dream - I’d be extremely interested in seeing responses and to see if anyone else out there is feeling the same, and would like to start again, be part of something truly great and be able to stamp there mark on the future.

We have setup an EXTREMELY basic forum simply for our starting purposes - this will develop into a thriving community website once we become established.

http://refuge2009.49.forumer.com

We are also contactable via msn on Refuge2009@hotmail.co.uk (Yes we know, this project was delayed somewhat)

Thank you very much for taking the time to read - I wish all guilds the best of luck in the future and looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

**We are very aware this is probably not the most ideal of time frames in which to be setting up this project - However we feel we offer something unique, and levelling/gearing takes next to no time these days, and hope to attact some good numbers.

***We're also aware our application template is long - please take the time to fill it out properly, we will simply disregard half arsed applications.

Re: **Refuge 2010** Hardcore Reroll Project

Bumpage