Thread: Grid Question

Grid Question

I just recently started playing again and I updated all my addons and some how when i use gridstatushot it doesn't change color depending on the time left. Does anyone know how to fix that?

Re: Grid Question

Yeah, isn't there a checkbox you have to click to enable that? with server maint down i can't check my config, but go to your hots and look at the settings and there should be a checkbox to enable duration tracking.

Make it easier on yourself set Rejuv to center icon so you can see it disappear and reapply if needed. Set top right corner to be WG, Regrowth bottom left corner and top left corner would be aggro and bottom right would be w/e raid debuff there is that you can see example. PC for 25m Heroic anub, Legion Flames, Swarming shadows etc.....
    You don't neccesarily need to seee the duration of the timers but if your keen on getting something like that I can guide you to getting forte x very nice addon for tracking any sort of hot, dots etc.. but the following above is good enough to excel at being a resto druid....

In order to do all this you need to install grid+Gridstatusaura (might be included with Grid not sure) but basically you have to creat a buff called "rejuvenation" "WildGrowth" etc.. once you made all that go into frame then status then select a corner or center icon select center icon tick of Rejuvenation you'll see a huge list here full of debuffs/buffs just look for whatever you need to see.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by JiTz
    Make it easier on yourself set Rejuv to center icon so you can see it disappear and reapply if needed. Set top right corner to be WG, Regrowth bottom left corner and top left corner would be aggro and bottom right would be w/e raid debuff there is that you can see example. PC for 25m Heroic anub, Legion Flames, Swarming shadows etc.....
    You don't neccesarily need to seee the duration of the timers but if your keen on getting something like that I can guide you to getting forte x very nice addon for tracking any sort of hot, dots etc.. but the following above is good enough to excel at being a resto druid....

In order to do all this you need to install grid+Gridstatusaura (might be included with Grid not sure) but basically you have to creat a buff called "rejuvenation" "WildGrowth" etc.. once you made all that go into frame then status then select a corner or center icon select center icon tick of Rejuvenation you'll see a huge list here full of debuffs/buffs just look for whatever you need to see.
    Personally I prefer to use GridStatusRaidDebuff as my center icon and I have my Rejuvenation / Regrowth text timers in the bottom left and top left corners. A Wild Growth timer isn't important if you're using some kind of cooldown tracker and as such I just have an icon in the bottom right corner so I can see who it has hit.

Quote Originally Posted by morechezzez
    I just recently started playing again and I updated all my addons and some how when i use gridstatushot it doesn't change color depending on the time left. Does anyone know how to fix that?
    Have you tried altering the colours in the options? You can find them in Status > My Hots. As far as I know GridStatusHots does it automatically.

Also check you've enabled the right Hot in the options like so:

Quote Originally Posted by [Treelo
    ]
    Personally I prefer to use GridStatusRaidDebuff as my center icon and I have my Rejuvenation / Regrowth text timers in the bottom left and top left corners. A Wild Growth timer isn't important if you're using some kind of cooldown tracker and as such I just have an icon in the bottom right corner so I can see who it has hit.
    Well it varies from person to person I mean I dislike using Gridstatusraiddebuff as my center icon because I don't really find it useful compared to seeing rejuv icon on everyone lol but this is personal taste really and regarding about WG you don't really need to set it to anything really but I do it cause there nothing set to top right corner and I like to see how many targets my WG is hitting.

I don't use any timers for healing its not really needed espically as a resto druid. Holy paladin should be tracking their timers for judge + SS etc but druids don't really have anything important to track just as long as you can visually see your rejuv your good. I have my Gridstatusraiddebuff on my bottom right corner I don't see the actual shape like skull,diamond,circle etc but instead I just see them as a color which is neat so skull=white, diamond=purple etc. This is what i used for 25m heroic anub PC targets.

Again it just depend on personal preferance but the only thing thats real important is to track who has rejuv and regrowth as well on tanks thats pretty much it.

Actually watching the ticks of rejuv is very important if you ask me. If you get out of order of your healing order because of a little chaos you can at least see quickly who your next rejuv should go to as they fade out in color (such as what grid does).

I used to not care but after turning it on, i can't live without it.