Poll: Will you be race/faction changing your priest to gnome/goblin/tauren/worgen?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

15+ Year Old Account

Will you be race/faction changing your priest to gnome/goblin/tauren/worgen?

As stated in subject,will you be race changing come cata? I am considering changing my male draenei to gnome, but I really like the looks of my draenei, the hit boost, and gift of naaru. People often complain about male draenei looks,but just like trolls, you need the right combo of gear to pull it off; the flowing capes with robe and staff just make them seem epic, like Velen or some other super-sentient life form. I don't RP, but looks and customization are what draw me to the game.

^^^Current priest

^^^Modelview for possible gnome priest
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Anyways, what about you guys?
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Re: Will you be race/faction changing your priest to gnome/goblin/tauren/worgen?

With the current information I have, I do not plan on race changing. Mainly because, like you, I like the way my character looks, even though mine is a blood elf. However, depending on the racials when they are redone, I might be changing to a different horde priest.

Re: Will you be race/faction changing your priest to gnome/goblin/tauren/worgen?

If they removed EMFH (Human Trinket) I'll be going Worgen for 1% damage or Gnome for the Intellect bonus.
    Unless Those get changed :S.

Quote Originally Posted by Strykie
    If they removed EMFH (Human Trinket) I'll be going Worgen for 1% damage or Gnome for the Intellect bonus.
    Unless Those get changed :S.
    Everything is getting changed.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Dwarf Priest to Gnome OR Gnome Mage to Dwarf. Maybe even get a little frisky and change the Shaman to Dwarf.

Male Forsaken to female Tauren, like a champ

Male BE to female NE.....just because i want to :P
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by TheGamer91
    Male BE to female NE.....just because i want to :P
    DO NOT. Female NE's look like they are letting out a giant shart when they cast, believe me, you will not like it. Go draenei instead.

OT: I am going to change to gnome, mainly because their animations look awesome. I had a holy pally who changed to gnome via costume and it was so epic.

I'll be going Gnome on my Priest. Dwarf for my Shaman, Worgen for my Druid and Warrior, and staying Human for my Paladin. Oh, and Human for my Hunter, Dwarf for my Mage. I don't like Rogues Warlocks or Death Knights, so nothing new there lol

Ill be going whichever class gets the best racials, if they're all pretty bad or not that amazing i'll be staying female human <3

I am going to do my best to stick to my guns and keep my characters the way they are. I've never tried to be FoTM have tried to retain my personal style and values of picking something quite underdog and making it work for me over the years in any game, but allowing myself to sometimes just do whatever the hell I want and play whatever seems fun.

My priest right now is a male Night Elf. I can't say it's easy. In PvP especially I find myself targetted far more often than other healers or even simply more viable targets (I know Horde love killing goofy Night Elves, I know I certainly do on my Horde characters), completely ignoring them to vainly attack me for some reason. I have been asked more than once to faction swap and race change to Belf (it was tempting at one point) and I've found myself considering the benefits of being a Gnome priest over a Night Elf but remaining to my own little character background. Even though I don't roleplay much at all; in truth, it scares and intimidates me, I like to come up with stories about each character I play so I feel more attached to them and enjoy them, and changing and evolving those stories as I go along, ever since another MMO I played came with that option to create such stories at the character creation pages, which was probably one of the most enjoyable features of the game. My Priest is a sort of wraith, a semi living spirit who's forgotten most of his past life as a high elf and now wanders from place to place, trying to preserve a balance between Light and Dark and seek purpose in his new life and stopping himself from being lost in limbo like every other kind of ghost or banshee.

It seems that NE Priests seem a bit rarer right now, even female ones, so it feels good right now at least to be playing one and not completely sucking at it. I've tried my best to make my priest be a good example of what night elves can do and how dangerous (and not a friendly fire way) they can be, and because I still love those floppy ears even if the other animations could do with some work. But then again, every race's animations and features could do with some work, and some are already in the pipeline, so I'll stick with it and hope for the best. Besides, right now in my PvE gear I'm looking about as cool as I did in a mix of Season 2 and 3 Arena and PvE gear
    Fly fast, stay low, hit hard.
    You'd think the 8th Anniversary was the Cheese Anniversary to go with all the whine.
    - madethisfor1post

Ravenholdt EU - Nice Toons: Frazzlebeard, Menardis, Plight - Less So: Slîght

5% intel racials on gnomes could be OP given intel is spellpower in cata

me ? im going Dwarf (from Human)

why ? because i like Dwarfs and im also going mega, mega casual.

i'm done having a second job i have to pay someone for and now Arthas is dead i don't give a fuck about the shit they are shoveling.
    Mannoroth nodded. "The warrior shows much promise... I would see more of his kind, learn their potential..." WoTA

gee thx Brox...

No, I won't be race changing my priest, though if I would, I would go for race that already has priests.

I started playing my priest on a new server when TBC was aired and as I wasn't sure I was going to stay there, and Belfs were new, I made one without really thinking about it. Do I have regrets now? Yes, I do, as I wish I had chosen Troll. Still, just like Frazzle.d, my characters nearly all have a background story I just can't give up upon. I hardly roleplay, but I write, and I just can't give up on the character as it is now. This is true for all my characters.

Deleted

Staying NightElf. The free vanish ("Shadow Meld") is very valuable when anything comes after you and Fade is on cooldown

Deleted

Honestly, it all depends on what the racials are like. I like being human at the moment for the anytime-pvp trinket, and the 3% spirit boost. Race dosen.t matter that much to me, so I'd go by racials.

If the gnome racials are good, I'm switching. If not, I'm staying human.

Goblin/Worgen.

Disengage and Sprint? Fuck yes. One of the bigger issues with Priests is mobility :P