Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
... LastLast
  1. #21

    Re: Patch 3.3.2 Patch Notes

    Why would people even think that the frostwing gets unlocked this week? ... the npc in ICC clearly states that it's gonne be 2 weeks again, so chill and wait for next week.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Antonidas&n=Luth%C3%ADen

  2. #22

    Re: Patch 3.3.2 Patch Notes

    Are the arena rewards being handed out tommorow even though the patch isnt being released? Or is that being delayed a week aswell?

    Would like to transfer, but waiting so I dont lose out on my rewards :/

  3. #23

    Re: Patch 3.3.2 Patch Notes

    Quote Originally Posted by Luthien
    Why would people even think that the frostwing gets unlocked this week? ... the npc in ICC clearly states that it's gonne be 2 weeks again, so chill and wait for next week.
    Are you misreading or something? Everyone knows that Frostwing halls is next week, what people want is the minor patch that contains S8 + balance changes this week.

  4. #24

    Re: Patch 3.3.2 Patch Notes

    Makes sense that the patch is next week. They probably wanna release the cutscene, Sindragosa and the lich king, season 8, the new ashen verdict ring and the other changes in the same patch.
    "I bring light where there is darkness. Hope where there is despair. Judgement where there is injustice. I AM PALADIN!"

  5. #25

    Re: Patch 3.3.2 Patch Notes

    gah cant wait one more week!

  6. #26

    Re: Patch 3.3.2 Patch Notes

    If they aren't starting S8 this week then why did they end it last week instead of this week? It has always been 1 week in between, why did they change it?

  7. #27

    Re: Patch 3.3.2 Patch Notes

    oh man 1 more week

  8. #28

    Re: Patch 3.3.2 Patch Notes

    Icecrown Citadel

    * The Scourge and the Lich King's last hold, Frostwing Hall will be added to the game. However, in order to enter the wing, the Ashen Verdict must shatter the barrier first.


    Sounds like it will be added, but not available.

    I've always thought there will be a final barrier between the Frostwing bosses and the lich king.

    This could put an extra ~2 weeks on this instance, before we see the lich king (i.e give us 2 weeks to kill sindra and dreamwalker).

  9. #29

    Re: Patch 3.3.2 Patch Notes

    Are you sure you mean that the frostwing halls don't unlock for another week? Because if so, that's how the last two previous halls worked( 2 weeks each). Maybe I'm just in denial, I want my ashen verdict str ring damnit!
    specs

    Intel Core [email protected]
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case

  10. #30

    Re: Patch 3.3.2 Patch Notes

    fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck > > > neeeeeeeed arenaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

  11. #31

    Re: Patch 3.3.2 Patch Notes

    Well Blizz is planning a 6 hour down time. That's time enough to do something. Seems like they are doing more then a restart.

  12. #32
    Grunt
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Silverspring, MD
    Posts
    21

    Re: Patch 3.3.2 Patch Notes

    Nice to see warlocks getting some love. ^_^
    <-- Happy lock.

  13. #33

    Re: Patch 3.3.2 Patch Notes

    I don't get it. MMO champion and the rest of the internet have been saying for weeks that the patch would hit on the 26th...but now, after the notes are out we get a "lolz we lied"(short version). WTF is that about? This is why release dates should never be "guessed" at. If there are "sources" saying no patch...at least give a reason as to why. Unless said source could give you a reason as to why, then they imo are not credible at all

  14. #34

    Re: Patch 3.3.2 Patch Notes

    Yay one more week before they nerf us warriors to the ground.

  15. #35

    Re: Patch 3.3.2 Patch Notes

    Yay one more week before they nerf us warriors to the ground.
    ^


    Still dont see much about pally tanks getting the shaft :P

  16. #36

    Re: Patch 3.3.2 Patch Notes

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashelía
    Yay one more week before they nerf us warriors to the ground.
    It could be worse, you could have to share your class with Blood Elves. Oh wait...

  17. #37

    Re: Patch 3.3.2 Patch Notes

    It's because whenever Blizzard try to hit us with the nerfbat, we just bubblehearth away, nyah nyah.
    Signature.. Am I doing this right?

  18. #38

    Re: Patch 3.3.2 Patch Notes

    Party Leaders are Guide's soon eh? They should take the dungeon and mini map's out of the game so we can do some orienteering in these instances.... who's with me!?
    I'm afraid we have a slight apocalypse on our hands

  19. #39

    Re: Patch 3.3.2 Patch Notes

    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Dungeon and Raid
    Icecrown Citadel
    • The Scourge and the Lich King's last hold, Frostwing Hall will be added to the game. However, in order to enter the wing, the Ashen Verdict must shatter the barrier first.
    The wording on this is quite shady.

    It unlikely means there will be even longer before we can enter the wing so does it mean we will actually have one more barrier between us and Lich King? Or is it only there to further describe why until now we haven't been able to enter? I am leaning towards the latter as the throne area is unlikely called "wing", but I'll wait for the English notes.

  20. #40

    Re: Patch 3.3.2 Patch Notes

    Quote Originally Posted by Keoren
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Dungeon and Raid
    Icecrown Citadel
    • The Scourge and the Lich King's last hold, Frostwing Hall will be added to the game. However, in order to enter the wing, the Ashen Verdict must shatter the barrier first.
    The wording on this is quite shady.

    It unlikely means there will be even longer before we can enter the wing so does it mean we will actually have one more barrier between us and Lich King? Or is it only there to further describe why until now we haven't been able to enter? I am leaning towards the latter as the throne area is unlikely called "wing", but I'll wait for the English notes.
    Probably means you need to kill the three wings first, notice the pulsing colors coming from the wings that turn off when you kill the main boss...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •