Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: Patch 3.3.2 Patch Notes

Elemental
    Shamanism: This talent now increases your Lightning Bolt or Chain Lightning spell damage by 4/8/12/16/20% (Up from 3/6/9/12/15%) and Lava Burst spell damage by 5/10/15/20/25% (Up from 4/8/12/16/20%)
    Decent change to boost damage in PvE and PvP

Tier 10 Elemental Shaman set 4-pieces effect (redesigned): Whenever Lava burst successfully casted on the target, it increases Flame Shock duration by 6 sec
    Better than what it was...

Wait a second...

Isnt that the tier 9 2pc bonus?

RAAAGGGEEEE

Quote Originally Posted by Zargzak
    Being myself non-native English speaker, I rarely comment on other's lack of knowledge, and most definitely would not mock someone's language skills.
    But mate. We don't speak monkey language here.
    Get some classes or lobotomy, whatever you need more.

And, of course, more heroic nerfs is just what we needed. I'm scared to think what will be Cataclysm dungeons like. 5 mob runs? 3 min runs? 1 man runs?
    ^This

And to the person whining about the new raid systems and ease of obtaining gear... first of all.. please look up the definition of irony. If you put [ironyn] then qq for 6 paragraphs the [ironyn] would imply that you don't actually mean any of it,.. which I find hard to believe as you went on and on and on.. But to put it simply: you are confusing people having to be skilled to raid with people having ungodly amounts of free time to farm. Just be honest... you are mad because other people have gear that is just as good as yours,.. and you don't feel superior anymore. qq

Quote Originally Posted by Ap0calypse
    Str ring will be the following:

Ashen Band of (whatever its called)
    Binds when picked up
    Unique
    Finger
    +82 Strength
    +70 Stamina
    Item Level 251
    Requires The Ashen Verdict - Friendly
    Equip: Improves hit rating by 53 (1.62% @ L80).
    Equip: Improves critical strike rating by 53 (1.15% @ L80).

Obviously this is the friendly version of the ring.
    Where did you read this?

Quote Originally Posted by Zargzak
    I just got a splendid idea for ICC Lich King encounter.
    If you fail to kill him in time, he enrages, paralyzes all raid and speaks for ten minutes.
    Then wall of RP text crits you for over 9k of course.
    I LOLed IRL! You made my day, Mister. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Gredge
    Where did you read this?
    he read it in a hamster's entrails. Strangely, the servers are having problems since then, dunno why.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...fknight/simple
    Can Heal, Tank, DPS, and go AFK like no other.

Quote Originally Posted by VanishO2
    Can't even think on that... I prefer to think that they WON'T do that, because... they alread did it trough the entire expansion, nerfing raids and heroics after each patch... TBC wasn't nerfed like that AND they've changed way too much the classes and specs at that time, creating a "reason" for the 1st major nerf (the HP one) to the entire TBC expansion.
    You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about do you?
    Go back and check old patch notes then get back to us before you make comments.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by refresher

Wait a second...

Isnt that the tier 9 2pc bonus?

RAAAGGGEEEE
    Not really - This means you will never have to cast flame shock more than once on a boss fight (as long as you keep casting lava bust )

Quote Originally Posted by schleimhaut
    Not really - This means you will never have to cast flame shock more than once on a boss fight (as long as you keep casting lava bust )
    no, LvB has a 8 sec cd, cast time and missile time

Quote Originally Posted by Darkzeon
    Nothing about clearly OP classes - hantards and arms warriors.
    Nothing about evernerfed classes - retries and DKs without bugged axe.
    I hope its not all they want to change in game and we will see more changes.
    Awesome man, i needed a good laugh today.

Besides who cares?! whats with all the QQing over all this BS?

Cata. is coming out (relatively) shortly, why does it matter? They're going to change all the classes from the ground up anyways.
    As for prot... haha losers he dmg needs a nerf with the intercept shield bash wtf silence crit a clothie like a mofo.
    Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by mrwingtipshoes
    Awesome man, i needed a good laugh today.

Besides who cares?! whats with all the QQing over all this BS?

Cata. is coming out (relatively) shortly, why does it matter? They're going to change all the classes from the ground up anyways.
    I hate this argument.

What's the point of doing ICC if you'll replace your gear leveling up in a few months?

Whats the point of leveling up if you're just going to replace your gear in the new raid?

Whats the point of doing the new raid if you're just going to replace your gear with another raid?

Whats the point of nerfing/buffing classes if a new patch will come out in a few months?

Because, in those few months, people are actually playing the game.

Just because it will change, doesn't mean there isn't a problem now that can't be fixed.

(PS hunters are fine.)

Quote Originally Posted by Punkenjoy
    where are the long farm days for a raid for weapon stones, oil, for flask. Now its just to easy, you can craft flask everywhere! that just dumb, any noob can create a fucking flask ? where is the fun with that. Before you had to go in BWL or Scholomance to craft your flask. That was epic
    Grinding for consumables is fun? The last thing I want to do when I get home from a 9-5 is go on a huge grind. Not everyone has time to go on huge grinds.

Nah man i dont understand why people are so worried about the class changes, i honestly dont get why blizz is changing the shit now anyways. Why nerf WotF? they are redoing the racials in cata anyways.... we already know this, they've said it.

honestly i want go into ICC for the fun and story.... but thats just me.
    As for prot... haha losers he dmg needs a nerf with the intercept shield bash wtf silence crit a clothie like a mofo.
    Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by det
    I am sure guys like you will be happy when you finally get your wish and need to invest 3 hours in a full Kara clear for 2 Frost emblems or whatever the equivalent of this will be in Cataclysm.

One thing we can all be sure of: You all love to hate this game so much that you will happily pay for another 2 years, just so you can always be up to date with pointless things to moan about. You want Instances that take you 3 hours to clear? Go play LotRo^^

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Gredge
    Quote Originally Posted by Ap0calypse
    Str ring will be the following:

Ashen Band of (whatever its called)
    Binds when picked up
    Unique
    Finger
    +82 Strength
    +70 Stamina
    Item Level 251
    Requires The Ashen Verdict - Friendly
    Equip: Improves hit rating by 53 (1.62% @ L80).
    Equip: Improves critical strike rating by 53 (1.15% @ L80).

Obviously this is the friendly version of the ring.
    Where did you read this?
    It isn't hard to determine. You take http://www.wowhead.com/?item=50376 and copy the hit and crit, then convert the agility and attack power based on the stat values and you come out with a figure for strength. (or just look at http://www.wowhead.com/?item=51001 and copy the amount of strength)

For what it's worth, it's probably all still wrong, as an item with socket at ilvl 251 and 4 stats instead of 5 will come out different when passed through the item budget calculator. With no agility, it will likely have more crit on it.

Doesn't make him wrong either.

EDIT: Also the amount of stamina for a plate wearing ring is too low. See http://www.wowhead.com/?item=51559 for a more likely comparison. The possibility of there being hit on it is still there, but if they are going to itemize the ring for more strength for the plate dps, they might also consider replacing it with ArP or haste as it's a more favorable stat

[quote=Evee ]

Speaking of bed times and letting the adults talk, it sounds like you didn't get your nap today. You should tuck in early. Customer support does not equal keeping you informed to perfection. A loose timeline is a courtesy. Only the ignorant could so vastly underestimate the complexity of events supporting that timeline and the delay risks. And only the child would stamp their foot and moan about it when things didn't go their way.

Is it me or does the Ele T10 4 set still seem meh, it's only saving a few GCDs in a fight and doesn't really add anything on a high mobility fight b/c whenever i have to move i normally refresh FS anyway if i don't have fire nova or elemental mastery up.

Quote Originally Posted by Evee
    I don't get it. MMO champion and the rest of the internet have been saying for weeks that the patch would hit on the 26th...but now, after the notes are out we get a "lolz we lied"(short version). WTF is that about? This is why release dates should never be "guessed" at. If there are "sources" saying no patch...at least give a reason as to why. Unless said source could give you a reason as to why, then they imo are not credible at all
    that's how Blizzard operates. IMO if they relocated to Seattle they'd get more done !

Deleted

Liking the heroic changes, anything to speed up those snorefests is a step in the right direction, no CoS change though, 10 mins of RP is a tad excessive.

Quote Originally Posted by Pasture
    Grinding for consumables is fun? The last thing I want to do when I get home from a 9-5 is go on a huge grind. Not everyone has time to go on huge grinds.

This is a sarcastic post in response for all those guys saying that CC in BC was fun and hard and required a lot of skill...

(witch is false, it take no skill to spam sheep on a target... and CC was only needed if you didn't have a pally tank)

I also work from 40 hours/week, maybe more, i dont want to farm all the days for potion, oil, flask etc...

But there is ppl that will say it was more hard during these time etc... and you know for these guys
    time consuming = hard and hard = fun. So Time consuming = fun.

this so a korean ways of thinking when you look at their MMO where you need to farm like hell (not hard only time consuming) to acheive something

seriously 50% nerf to concussion blow, on top of an SS nerf, and warbringer nerf wow great week for prot warrs. And seriously wheres the third equip stat on the Str ring....NO ArP?!?