Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: Patch 3.3.2 Patch Notes

How do you know the patch isn't coming? or maybe arena's are starting and the patch isn't. On the tooltip for arena's right now it says 1 week. well its been 1 week. This is the only site saying otherwise.

However I had the translation double checked and these notes should be fairly accurate, even if Blizzard's version will look nicer.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Player Interface
    • Party leader created by Dungeon finder is now called “Guide”
    • Promoted players in raid now able to do Ready Check
    [/quote]

LoL, finally not being able to ready check was getting annoying..
    Quote Originally Posted by Piggietails View Post
    You don't find Shadowmourne in PvP, it finds you.

Well not sure who his sources are but going on that the S8 gear hasnt been patched in yet, means the season won't start until it is. And normally the patch download happens first thing in the morning and still isnt up for download. So one of two things would have to happen for the season to start. The new season start with no PVP drops from the new VoA boss and no S8 gear to buy from the vendor or the patch download will start really late.

I wouldn't think either of those are going to happen. Then again I could be totally wrong.

Then again there is this thread which Bornakk replied to

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...eNo=4&sid=1#65

Quote Originally Posted by Anwi
    Please return to your single player shooter. WoW is, was and will always be a pure PvE game. PvP is just a small extra (and Arenas are a tiny part of that).
    THIS TIME TWENTY MILLION

i played in CAL leagues when RTCW was in it's heyday. When kids talk like there doing something with wow pvp, it's constant eye rolling.

(by the way, RTCW had 4 different classes, but it was 100% balanced, because none of the abilities (specifically medic health) Could be used fast enough to counter an amazing player headshotting you 3 times. ))

But yeah, the recent trend of pvp kids thinking they are the tough guys of wow, is the funniest thing since Jamie Heinemann's buret. With classes as imbalanced 1v1 as they are now, it means NOTHING.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowen
    Yay make it super easy to do the achievements in 5man heroics, I don't even care that they are trivial with the gear we have now, retards still failed but now it is only one add instead of three/four to hold, or one add absorb phase.

They better seriously make an enormous overhaul on 5man heroics for Cata they have been a complete joke since day one in wrath offering no challenge nor demands in CC, marking, level headed pulling or skill. And every tier they become a faceroll for the previous tiers free gear, free 232 and frosts good job.

Kind of nice for the patch not to be this week, I mean bad for the pvp'ers ofc because that is your thing and like the pve'ers you need new content to make your playing worthwhile, but VOA boss will be a joke and reward 264 tier which is BS and defeats the objective of killing end wing bosses for tokens to unlock 264.
    I can not stand the way blizz makes this game easy for everyone you should have to work for your gear.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-feed.atom?r=icecrown&cn=Ridthetitan&locale=en_US
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Icecrown&cn=Ridthetitan

Deleted

any one got any of the new stats for the plate dps belt from frost emblems melavolent girdel andthe exalted ashen of verdict strength ring
    according to wow the belt from the 60 frost emblems was under stats seeing as it not even upgrade over rotface 10 man plate dps belt so

Quote Originally Posted by Charo
    Probably means you need to kill the three wings first, notice the pulsing colors coming from the wings that turn off when you kill the main boss...
    DING DING DING we have a winner.... obviously Bronzebeard's gnomes say Feb 2nd for Lich King, they just mean you gotta beat all 3 wings first, which we all knew already by the way unlocking the lich king works per lockout.

No BGs changes ? ... ???
    1bg/2 hours sucks

Quote Originally Posted by ridthetitan
    I can not stand the way blizz makes this game easy for everyone you should have to work for your gear.
    So you should have to work hard in a video game? Isn't the point of video games to offer an escape from things like work? Fail logic is fail.

ima shoot myself before living another week without arena
    Quote Originally Posted by narutoboi97 View Post
    lol players say hon sucks
    hon players say lol sucks
    they are both right
    dota is KING!

Would've been mad if there weren't a barrier before you can access the frozen throne. In WIII you had to *destroy/capture* obelisks before you could proceed to the throne. I'm guessing it's gonna be similar in wow and a bridge of light will appear, leading to arthas. It's just too epic for blizzard to skip it.

Quote Originally Posted by nhomizz
    ima shoot myself before living another week without arena
    Quote Originally Posted by Anwi
    Quote from: Anwi on January 26, 2010, 07:23:58 am
    Please return to your single player shooter. WoW is, was and will always be a pure PvE game. PvP is just a small extra (and Arenas are a tiny part of that).

Quote Originally Posted by Durandal
    THIS TIME TWENTY MILLION

i played in CAL leagues when RTCW was in it's heyday. When kids talk like there doing something with wow pvp, it's constant eye rolling.

(by the way, RTCW had 4 different classes, but it was 100% balanced, because none of the abilities (specifically medic health) Could be used fast enough to counter an amazing player headshotting you 3 times. ))

But yeah, the recent trend of pvp kids thinking they are the tough guys of wow, is the funniest thing since Jamie Heinemann's buret. With classes as imbalanced 1v1 as they are now, it means NOTHING.

Quote Originally Posted by edike
    No BGs changes ? ... ???
    1bg/2 hours sucks
    What BG are you queing for? or are you a twink?
    As for prot... haha losers he dmg needs a nerf with the intercept shield bash wtf silence crit a clothie like a mofo.
    Wow.

Ill take any boomkin buff i can get and like it!
    http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z49/rchmarkert_2007/Signatures/cpt.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Wachovia
    So you should have to work hard in a video game? Isn't the point of video games to offer an escape from things like work? Fail logic is fail.

The point is a sense of achievement, but I'm sure you'd prefer Blizzard to just mail you gear and gold each week...

a strenght ashen verdict ring! oh jjez i can't wait

allthough, making heroics even easier... make us some hard 5mans please : )

<Kazrroh - Grim Batol EU>

Quote Originally Posted by .raito
    One more boring week with no arenas. God damn PvE, Blizz could release all the important (PvP) stuff right now but they choose not to because you all would whine about how PvP weapons are better despite requires 2-3 weeks of points to obtain. That and Blizzard's precious cinematic which will be datamined immediately regardless of if Lich King dies or not.
    Since when was PvP the important part of wow? Stay closed in your little arena while I clean a huge instance. KBTHX.

• Devastate: Damage is increased to 120% (Up from 100%)

Current live tooltip says 105%

• Warbringer: This talent no longer allows Charge and Intercept to break roots or snares. Intervene remains unaffected.

Everytime I look at this change I think of every caster that's done something like entangling roots or frost nova then typically backpeddled out of my 8 yard minimum charge/intercept range.

/facepalm

Quote Originally Posted by Ap0calypse
    Str ring will be the following:

Ashen Band of (whatever its called)
    Binds when picked up
    Unique
    Finger
    +82 Strength
    +70 Stamina
    Item Level 251
    Requires The Ashen Verdict - Friendly
    Equip: Improves hit rating by 53 (1.62% @ L80).
    Equip: Improves critical strike rating by 53 (1.15% @ L80).

Obviously this is the friendly version of the ring.
    I wasnt far wrong when I guessed what the new ring would be like.

Ashen Band of Might
    Binds when picked up
    Unique
    Finger
    +91 Strength
    +91 Stamina
    Item Level 251
    Equip: Improves critical strike rating by 53.
    Equip: Improves hit rating by 53.
    8)