[Priest/Heal] Level through Dungeons - Spec?

I would like to start a little experiment and see how long it takes me to get a priest to 70 without leaving Stormwind. Well that is of course impossible as I need to be at least level 10 to queue for battlegrounds.
    So what I really want to try is Elwynn Forest->Stormwind->Borean Tundra. Maybe I will even leave out northrend - but those quest rewards are awesome, so I have to decide by the drops from dungeons.
    I plan to do both battlegrounds and dungeons, switching between both as it fits my mood, usually I do dungeons because I suck at pvp.

My question is what spec is best for those early dungeons. I would try disc but I hear about warriors/bears having rage problems with the shields and such and that holy is probably better for 5 mans (but when I read that it was about heroics..). I don't need a specific spec (but I would appreciate it), I can probably sort this out by myself - I just would like to know if there are advantages/disadvantages for early 5 man healing in the trees or things to avoid when I want to make runs smooth as possible.
    Most guides only focus on end game healing or levelling through quests/killing (which is of course faster, I know that).
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Deleted

Re: [Priest/Heal] Level through Dungeons - Spec?

low level disc priest (pre 40) get something like this:

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#bVcbuhhVRb

low level holy priests get something like this:

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#bZcxtcc0qm

it's your choice, really.

Something I would like to add, I really don't like the way paladins heal, but I love the way druids heal. Which of the trees is more 'proactive' (?) with that passive feeling of (early, without nourish) druid healing. Or are they both completly different from these other classes. I don't shun to try something else, but I would rather try something familiar.
    Samin
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

First of all. the rage problems with the shild are long gone, so dont worry about that^^.
    Regarding your second post, I feel like holy is kind of static, while dicipline could be your "proactive" specc
    But thats just how I play it. Respecc isnt that expensive so I suggest you just try it out.
    Leveling and healing as a dicipline is fun but some people just dont like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Noko
    First of all. the rage problems with the shild are long gone, so dont worry about that^^.
    Regarding your second post, I feel like holy is kind of static, while dicipline could be your "proactive" specc
    But thats just how I play it. Respecc isnt that expensive so I suggest you just try it out.
    Leveling and healing as a dicipline is fun but some people just dont like it.
    Oh good to read about that shield thing. I've now read up on PW:Shield and some related stuff on wowwiki and think I will definitly try disc.
    Samin