Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Need balance druid help

Quote Originally Posted by Sinizine
    Yes, I did notice your trinkets. They are bad. So is the frost one. Do not upgrade from bad to bad. Simple. The only reason to buy that trinket as a boomkin is when you have literally bought every other frost badge item you can use.

I'll reiterate: When spending frost badges, think in the long term. Tier 10 Shoulders, Chest, and Helm are best in slot when upgraded (barring Arthas drops). Keep in mind that the non-tier (cloth) frost badge gloves are really good. The gloves and legs are the worst pieces of tier, plain and simple, and one should only be picked up for that 4th tier bonus.
    hate to rain on your parade here, actually no i dont, but the BiS setup for moonkins (if able to do heroic to at least saurfang) is 5pc T10, because there are no ilvl 277 equivalent gloves or pants that can match the stats that the 277 T10 pieces give you... homework please

The Moonkin Repository
    Moonkin forums for beginners and experienced players alike
    Moonkin TTT Thread with Wrathcalcs
    Check it out, good stuff in there

it all depends on on your hit requirements,

i actually found that the 277 resto t10 legs are BiS for me, as i chose to get my hit elsewhere,

until i gear up my offspec to ridiculous levels, i'll use the crafted cloth pants

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Mekekek
    Hi again guys, I've made some gear improvements and now have 2 t10 pieces. The set bonus increases damage done by nature and arcane damage by 15 for 6 secs when omen of clarity procs. When this happen should I refresh dots, cause they will do 15% more damage for the entire duration of the dot (this is correct right?).
    No, you don't generally want to do that unless your dot is nearly over. If your dot is running for a good while still, its much more beneficial to just let it run and use the benefit from Omen of Doom on your starfires and wraths. You can look at your dots again when there is a few seconds left on Omen of Doom to see if they have dropped off, or are nearly done, and increase them then. But most of the time, you shouldn't clip your dots - Omen of Doom helps everything else too

Quote Originally Posted by elbouli
    it all depends on on your hit requirements,

i actually found that the 277 resto t10 legs are BiS for me, as i chose to get my hit elsewhere,

until i gear up my offspec to ridiculous levels, i'll use the crafted cloth pants
    In my BIS list, i will be 4 hit rating under the cap in 264 gear. Spending emblems and then not one but two tokens to upgrade resto gear seems rather pointless when you can gain the same from our actual items. The four hit under cap is generally because i prefer Tuskar's Vitality over Icewalker, but enchanting hit/crit would solve that problem.

i prefer nitro boosts over both of those =D

funny story, well funny to me, i used nitro boosts in a pug once and one of the members said "something that fat shouldn't ever be able to go that fast"

The Moonkin Repository
    Moonkin forums for beginners and experienced players alike
    Moonkin TTT Thread with Wrathcalcs
    Check it out, good stuff in there