Thread: [Resto] Riptide

[Resto] Riptide

With the resto 2 piece making riptide even more important, I was wondering if anyone had a simple addon out there that just tracked its cooldown. I've tried some various cooldown tracking mods but they seem quite complex for what I want. I just need something that will show me its CD as a timer or bar other then the normal graphic on the icon.

Re: [Resto] Riptide

I dunno if I misunderstand you but wouldn't "OmniCC" be exactly want u want? I.e. a big fat number on the actionbutton with the cooldown?

Deleted

omnicc is great. You can also set up a power aura to count the cooldown as well.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by yazz
    With the resto 2 piece making riptide even more important, I was wondering if anyone had a simple addon out there that just tracked its cooldown. I've tried some various cooldown tracking mods but they seem quite complex for what I want. I just need something that will show me its CD as a timer or bar other then the normal graphic on the icon.
    I use an addon called Cooldowns. It is HANDS-DOWN the best cooldown mod.It shows in large clear numbers the numerical value of the cooldown, and it's even customizable with the colors option. It's also extremely lightweight (Even though that's a very simple addon task in the first place..).
    I'll not spend my days glancing over my shoulder for assassins. Let them look back for me. --Elbryan, the Nightbird.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Thundercougr/

I personally have Omnicc on my bars showing the CD. I also have an an event in MSBT to display when the CD is up. It also shows me in Healbot (or Grid if you prefer) who the current riptide is running on.

I use Power Auras. I have it set up to where a riptide icon is displayed on my screen when its ready, it also makes a sound when its ready. I have It set up to only show when in a raid and only when in combat, which prevents it going off while I'm just standing around.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&cn=Ap%C3%A1che

thanks for all the input guys! im gonna try out omniCC once realms come back up

10+ Year Old Account
    If you hit the train tracks you've gone to far.

Quote Originally Posted by buttspawn
    I use an addon called Cooldowns. It is HANDS-DOWN the best cooldown mod.
    ^ I use this for ALL my 80's, I love it, so many visual options.

I use ForteXorcist and MiksScrollingBattleText.

When Riptide comes off CD on FX it flashes up in the middle of my screen while MSBT plays a sound in my ear at the same time
    Signature size violated forum rules.

i use power auras because I don't like huge visual aids or sounds. powerauras allowed me to make a small pop-up when it came off CD.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

you dont need addon. it make a sprint noise and graphic under ur feet so you can tell when it goes off

you need to use it since buff only fasts for a lil or next cast

shaman healer are pro since they can heal tanks with under 540 defense so if you want to carry tanks in heroics and raids you only healer that can. maybe you can make golds by offering to heal as service since sham healers are pro right out of the box.