Gold Addon's I'm using to hit the gold cap

In the last 3 months I leveled up Inscription and now spend 1 hour a night crafting/posting.

In that time I went from 0 inscription skill and 1,500g to my current total of 68,000g (another 30,000g worth of materials in the bank) and I couldn't have done it without utilizing a few very key addons.

- Auctioneer
    - Auctionator
    - Quick Auctions 3
    - KTQ (Kev tool)
    - Lil' Sparkies Workshop
    - Skillet
    - Bankstack
    - Postal

It took me a while to learn how to properly use all the addons and develop a process to make my daily crafting as fast as possible while targeting only the highest profit items to make

I made a video walkthrough of how I use all the <a href="http://www.wowconfidential.com/2010/...-addons/">gold making addons</a> to streamline my inscription crafting. These can be useful in almost every profession but the video outlines what I do daily with inscription.

Do you use any addons I didn't highlight above?
    Current Gold Total - 297,624g (April 19, 2010)
    Daily WoW Gold Making Articles On My Blog - www.WoWConfidential.com

Re: Gold Addon's I'm using to hit the gold cap

I believe that boub did this exact post some 3-4 months ago........

Yeah he did, however he didn't use a few addons that this guy is using. If he's willing to write up a nice post it could be put up as an extension some day that WoW news is slow.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenthazar
    Yeah he did, however he didn't use a few addons that this guy is using. If he's willing to write up a nice post it could be put up as an extension some day that WoW news is slow.
    He didn't make a video guide either.

Im always skeptical of posts like this.

Not many people will divulge in detail how they make their gold (unless it is from a neutral party like Boub), and this post may be legit.

But if you was to ask me i would be willing to bet at least one of those addons has a keylogger in it. Yes, it does happen.

Nice guide, but i wont be downloading any.
    I have a good idea, why don't you contribute to something here....It would be a whole lot better than getting pressure induced nose bleeds and nerd raging durrn durrrns in your posts :-*

Am I extremely naive believing that if I get them from Curse, that I'll be somewhat save ?:P

Quote Originally Posted by Vespian
    Am I extremely naive believing that if I get them from Curse, that I'll be somewhat save ?:P
    get an authenticator

Nice video, but you keep mispronouncing glyph. It is glyph as in "gliff" not "glife".

From the dictionary:

glyph
      /glɪf/ Pronunciation [glif]
    –noun
    1. a pictograph or hieroglyph.

/unless you say hieroglife...

Quote Originally Posted by pinkduck
    Oh god, i sure hope I don't reincarnate into a bad DPS because of my bad karma. It would suck to have to cry every patch because I'm afraid to lose my raid spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Stieger23
    Nice video, but you keep mispronouncing glyph. It is glyph as in "gliff" not "glife".

From the dictionary:

glyph
      /glɪf/ Pronunciation [glif]
    –noun
    1. a pictograph or hieroglyph.

/unless you say hieroglife...
    Wow, really? who the **** cares? If all you have to contribute to this is a pointless flame, please GTFO.

It's a nicely wrapped up guide, presented very well. If you can make the connection that "glife" = "gliff", then he's performed his job well enough as an informer, and you should leave it at that.

Do you go to louisiana just to flame people for saying y'all instead of you all? I wouldn't doubt it.

/end lolimmadbro

Quote Originally Posted by FightClub777
    Im always skeptical of posts like this.

Not many people will divulge in detail how they make their gold (unless it is from a neutral party like Boub), and this post may be legit.

But if you was to ask me i would be willing to bet at least one of those addons has a keylogger in it. Yes, it does happen.

Nice guide, but i wont be downloading any.
    Pardon my post count, but the guide and addons are legit, I've been using this guy's site for a while. Good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Zongo
    Wow, really? who the **** cares? If all you have to contribute to this is a pointless flame, please GTFO.

It's a nicely wrapped up guide, presented very well. If you can make the connection that "glife" = "gliff", then he's performed his job well enough as an informer, and you should leave it at that.

Do you go to louisiana just to flame people for saying y'all instead of you all? I wouldn't doubt it.

/end lolimmadbro
    Shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by Zongo

/end lolimmadbro
    It's not a flame, it's a correction. I would think people would want to know they are talking incorrectly?

Some people can't handle being corrected, don't know why. It hurts their feelings I guess...

EX - <PIE CHART> US TOP 10 Check 'em out http://piechart-guild.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vespian
    Your being extremely naive believing that anything to do with Curse isn't insecure

Good video.... but you don't know how to pronounce Glyph?

we almost have the same addons but I got a gold guide on my side.. 123487g took me 3months :P
    Make your gaming experience a lot better!
    wow strategy guide

wowinterface.com if you're still paranoid. Curse got hacked once, that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by ArthurEdwards
    we almost have the same addons but I got a gold guide on my side.. 123487g took me 3months :P
    If this is a e-epenis thread almost same addons, 11k a day some days only 8 but never below that :P

Can we just tone down the attempted trolling, the OP is only trying to help people out with his guide not get a english lesson.

10+ Year Old Account