Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted

Re: A salute to PuG players! (long)

Quote Originally Posted by tak_loyk
    Stop being bad.
    Get in a proper guild.
    Stop PUGing

/thread
    I joined my friends ICC guild run and was 2nd DPS.
    I haven't raided with my guild on my rogue since it was brought in to faction champs instead of my main.
    Definitely bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Dectryse
    Posting in an epic thread.
    Epic Thread is an Oxymoron.

But good stuff, even though it's been done many times over though not to the same extent.

You guys should check out:

http://www.wowwiki.com/People_in_your_pug

http://www.wowwiki.com/People_in_your_Raid

Ehhh, again, more of a thanks to the dysfunctional people than a short listing of 100 different folks.

Read the wiki ones, and they're missing a certain schmalz. Some good ones in there though!
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Probably one of the best threads I've ever read on MMO ;D

Stop being bad.
    Get in a proper guild.
    Stop PUGing

/thread
    People who declare themselves "Winners of threads" or declare their own posts to be the definitive end of a thread just fail on so many levels... Well... Obviously with the exception of mods that actually CAN end a thread with a witty post and a lock...

Writing /thread at the end of a post will NOT automagically (with dancing lights and fairysparkles) make the whole world agree with you and think you are cool. Especially not if you just rehash some pointless forum memes without any thought or reflection behind it.

The way to know if you have ended the thread is if it peters out and dies shortly after your post - possibly with a few token posts quoting yours saying things like "^This!" or "QFT" or "Yeah, this pretty much sums it up. I have nothing left to add"...

Posting in an Epic Thread! This really made my day ;D . I have not used the random dungeon finder yet... not sure I want to after reading all of this :-\. I think the last time I was in a PuG was back in 07 lol.

Stop being bad.
    Get in a proper guild.
    Stop PUGing

/thread
    Thank you to the thread marshall that has decided the thread should be finished after his words of wisdom. We were all merely pumping the post-count just enough for you to grace us with you benevolance, and even though your insight has nothing to do with the actual post itself, you brighten up the thread and make us smile anyhow.

15+ Year Old Account

You forgot me =P The healer who pulls for the tank when he's tanking a group or 3 because he's bored and expect the tanks to pick them up when I fade =D

for the record, epic thread

Amazing Thread

15+ Year Old Account

Thank you to the 3.1k Gear score druid tank who plays like it too, stands in the poison on on ToC 5man. You are really easy to heal.

Can't believe I missed this when you posted it!

+1 internets

Edit: Just saw your second edition. This made my stomach hurt!

Thank you, Tank who runs crazily throughout the instance, trying to pull as many groups as humanly possible at once without once hitting them. When our Warlock's fel armor ticks for 500, he gets gibbed by 500 skeletons and weeps into his hands, wondering what cruel fate has done to him to make him deserve such a horrible death.

I laughed

More than once.

Brought a nice smile to my face as I'm the least douchbag player you will probably ever meet. I know my crap and I don't get offended when I get spammed by rank watcher informing me how moronic I'd been using lower ranked spells. Oh no, not offended, I feel embarssed. I even thank the person for their mod.

Here's to all the (bad) PuGers. You make me feel so high~~~

10+ Year Old Account

Thank you, Mr. CC Fail Guy for being smart enough to lay down CC when things get hairy, but you just broke it.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

God, I just can't get enough of the Sociopath death knight.

Now that I'm levelling up my little warrior and he's at level 58, I'm getting all the death knights who death grip EVERY mob EVERYWHERE. It's awesome.

I'll charge into a group and start tanking it, and a death knight will death grip a caster back to where he's standing! So I'll intercept over, roar, i'm a good tank! Then the OTHER Death knight in the group will grip the mob back to where *they* are standing

So funny trying to control tanking in these instances, makes the game more fun!
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Lezarin
    Welcome to the human race m8tie.
    Oh, you play alliance too?

15+ Year Old Account

Nice post, 100% better than the usual QQ, you brightened my lonely evening!
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...losophy/simple
    Philosophy, Worgen Mage of Magtheridon EU.Mokari, Nelf Hunter of Magtheridon EU (AKA Shikari @ Achindoun). [Currently inactive]

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Thanks to the Death Knight who just /follows for all of the random
    Insert Signiture here.

10+ Year Old Account

"Thank you, fury warrior with more gear than god who immediately whirlwinds for 10k at the start of each pull. You may as well tank except the mobs will crush your skull, you peel aggro on every single pull where you possibly can, and I'd swear you were pushing the taunt button except your damage is way too high. You make me happy challenging me to push my taunts, and i still feel bad when you die." - You underestimate WW (evil laugh)

Thank you dps who start attacking mobs that I have thunderclapped once and are chasing me as I round up a few more packs, focing me to double back and blow aoe taunt to save your ass. Makes my day a little bit more exciting.

Well played sir, well played.

I loved the fury warrior bit. I also love the arms warriors who use bladestorm as their opening salvo, 0.002 seconds after the tank has even thought about hitting a mob.
    Signature not acceptable (e.g. too awesome), read http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/important-signatures/ - Regards, Olison