Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: I think S8 will be today!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Xiun

Shhhh, I'm lazy about new profs. (Good idea...)

If arena isn't out this week, my priest will finally stop rotting in Orgrimmar and get leveled.
    LOL My mages mine/eng has been at 250 for like 2 months...dont fell bad...

imo they should release the season today because pve gear is passing pvp gear pretty bad and the longer they wait the worse it will get.

"but the lk isnt out" isnt a good argument, pve players can get a full set of the newest tier of gear right now and pvpers cant. honestly they should of waitied untill s8 to release the blood wing to balance it a bit better. it takes a few weeks to save up for pvp gear, pve gear is instant gradification but is subject to random drops.

releasing 1/2 of the new pve content then starting the new pvp season would of been the way i did things anyway.
    /b/ecause none of us are as cruel as all of us.

Ratings have been reset, I dont think blizzard would ever reset our ratings until the day of the actual season because there might be people who are short of an item by say, 75 arena points. If the new season did start next week, that would give those people another week to do the Daily BGs and actually acquire that item, know what i mean? ???

Just logged on some random lowbie on a server that is up.

Deadly and furious off piece are still up for honor. One more week people.

fml

EDIT:

http://i623.photobucket.com/albums/t...610_140241.jpg

(Ignore the UI, I'm not fixing it for a lvl 1)

-EDIT-

Players are receiving titles (Look at guild chat achievements) but you still can not play rated games, but organizer is still a bit confused:

http://i623.photobucket.com/albums/t...610_141338.jpg

YUP, no S8 today... I guess 1 more week of being bored as hell!! MW2, HERE I COME

Elitist Group addon. Tells you what GS won't!

At least they'll give us titles if nothing else for this week, I was hoping to be doing some 3's today.
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelbot
    CLEARLY this is blizzard ONCE AGAIN catering to casuals. Us hardcore have no problem with taking an extra 8 seconds to cast a basic camp fire. That's how it's been for years. This game just gets easier and easier, Blizzard may as well just hand out free camp fires all over the major cities at this point!