Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Solo healing 10man Professor Purtricide

Quote Originally Posted by Pizzadude
    posted it in guild b/c the 10mans in our guild are competitive in a joking manor. posted here b/c i was bored.. wanted to stretch my e-peen a little ya know..
    how is my UI shitty?
    its a bad mimic of that dude from paragon
    Quote Originally Posted by MildCorma
    I found myself in a magical setup the other week and my damage dropped through the floor like a 90 year olds tits

15+ Year Old Account

Gg, well done etc.

And you cant exactly call his UI 'bad' just because it doesn't suit your style/taste. I am pretty sure if you linked yours he might call it crap too.

Deleted

that priest called TOtal beated u sorry

anyway man u must be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by juzalol
    I have my raidframes where your chat window is, below my character. That way i can see what happens around me and i don't have to look at top left corner of my screen and die standing in fire while healing.

Don't have paladin healer tho, they might not need to look at raidframes while healing. Just spam HL on MT & keep beacon on OT :/
    having grid on bottom is usually bad for healing.
    pro healers have it on the right/middle of the screen. (right of their characters) that way your eyes are exactly on the middle of the screen, and won't make you tunnel vision.
    Stop standing in fire...

Quote Originally Posted by Shïelds
    pro healers have it on the right/middle of the screen. (right of their characters) that way your eyes are exactly on the middle of the screen, and won't make you tunnel vision.
    "pro" healers can manage it with whatever theyre given, bad use of word pro is bad
    I found myself in a magical setup the other week and my damage dropped through the floor like a 90 year olds tits

Atleast the original poster is modest about his achievement, immediately posting in on MMO-champion and announcing it to his guild.

We have a few of you guys in our guild as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Valiance
    How is your UI not bad..is more like it..lol. You have crap all over the place, nothing looks organized or very well laid out. But if it works for you then that's all that matters ;D
    its 10man.. grid is 1/3 of the size is normally is.. thats why its messier then usual.. but w/e its how I like it.. I don't really care whatcha thing about it..

Quote Originally Posted by juzalol
    I have my raidframes where your chat window is, below my character. That way i can see what happens around me and i don't have to look at top left corner of my screen and die standing in fire while healing.

Don't have paladin healer tho, they might not need to look at raidframes while healing. Just spam HL on MT & keep beacon on OT :/
    lol no holy paladin does that anymore sorry, and that wouldnt make sense seeing i solo healed this, and its a raid damaging fight.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Marithas
    its a bad mimic of that dude from paragon
    I don't know what guy from paragon you're talking about.
    Originally Posted by Memoryz
    If you're standing in fire, movement speed isn't going to really help you get out of it faster..

lol it isnt even close to his.. except where my grid is.. and my grid doesnt even look like his.. so w/e lol thanks for the link though
    If you're standing in fire, movement speed isn't going to really help you get out of it faster..

Pizzadude, ignore the haters who have nothing better to contribute. Congrats on a job well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeare
    Pizzadude, ignore the haters who have nothing better to contribute. Congrats on a job well done.
    all i wanted to here!! lol thanks Jeare

Quote Originally Posted by Pizzadude
    lol it isnt even close to his.. except where my grid is.. and my grid doesnt even look like his.. so w/e lol thanks for the link though
    only real diff is that where you and he placed chat and bars...

only real diff is that where you and he placed chat and bars...
    chat ui, action bars.. macros, grid.. beacon trackers.. almost nothing is the same

Quote Originally Posted by Shïelds
    pro healers have it on the right/middle of the screen..
    This is the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard. Some people are left handed. Some people can also do more than 1 thing at a time. I.e watch fight and keep an eye on grid.
    Colour my life with the chaos of trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by KassieDS
    This is the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard. Some people are left handed. Some people can also do more than 1 thing at a time. I.e watch fight and keep an eye on grid.
    ikr.. you shouldnt be raiding imo if you cant mutitask.. seriously

Oh yea, grats on healing 10-man by yourself
    43 1

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Tavin
    Your eyes would jump out of your eyesockets and ran away if you saw mine Oo
    mines a giant clusterfuck too... not sure how i make it work for me tbqh, but somehow i do

http://screenshot.xfire.com/screensh...99f9592f2f.png

i have Sexycooldown running in a bar across the top of my screen, and i got satrina's to move my buffs so they dont clash with SCD.

and i just had to post a SS to flex my e-peen a little =P (the dk below me is a friend, but we didnt queue as a group)
    Look up, see the buzzards circling?

Quote Originally Posted by Tavin
    Your eyes would jump out of your eyesockets and ran away if you saw mine Oo
    I second that thought.

Well done solo healing it... I solo healed 10 man surfang for the last 40% or so once on my druid, was pretty fun to actually have something to heal.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

Quote Originally Posted by nwo
    I second that thought.

Well done solo healing it... I solo healed 10 man surfang for the last 40% or so once on my druid, was pretty fun to actually have something to heal.
    yeah the druid that died on prof putri in my 10man.. solo healed suarfang b/c i dc'd and couldn't get back on

Quote Originally Posted by nwo
    I second that thought.

A balance druid could heal 10 man saurfang solo there is almost nothing to do if your ranged are not retarded.