Thread: My shadow OS

My shadow OS

Hello guys, i would like too know how too improove my shadow dps?
    I think i got the rotation pritty good.

Only thing i can come of i ofc get less hit and maybe change my trinkets with crit trinkets.

Played shadow as OS like 4 days and i've got no clue at all.

Any other ideas?

Armory link : http://armory.wow-europe.com/charact...cn=Pengemannen

Thanks for replies
    http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kazzak&cn=Swiftren

Re: My shadow OS

I'm far from an experienced SPriest but I've read up on a lot of stuff. As far as I know, only the Purified Lunar Dust caught my eye. Assuming you really do know your rotation well, there's not much to do apart from the trinket. Spec & Glyphs are perfect.

How much DPS (Singletarget) are you at then?
    Quote Originally Posted by Raunoman
    Only idiots quote themselves

There's a really nice sticky at the top of this forum just for this. It helped me a lot. Though I still try to avoid dpsing as much as I can, I just don't seem to have much choice considering the "3 healers in 25man, and druids/paladins being OP" world we're living in.

Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

15+ Year Old Account

http://www.mmo-champion.com/class-priest/(priest)-shadow-dps-101/

Any further questions can be asked in that thread.

I'm far from an experienced SPriest but I've read up on a lot of stuff. As far as I know, only the Purified Lunar Dust caught my eye. Assuming you really do know your rotation well, there's not much to do apart from the trinket. Spec & Glyphs are perfect.

How much DPS (Singletarget) are you at then?
    I do about 6200-6500 singletarget in 25 man raids without BL
    http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kazzak&cn=Swiftren

> Only thing i can come of i ofc get less hit and maybe change my trinkets with crit trinkets.

289 hit rating to cap.

Stat priority after capping hit would be roughly as follows: Spellpower = Haste > Crit. Now that all but one of our dots are hasted, Haste is much better than Crit, about equaling Spellpower. On very high Haste with buffs/procs and especially Bloodlust, Spellpower would pull ahead, though.

Gem Spellpower/Haste in yellow sockets and just try to get more sp/haste/crit gear instead of Spirit pieces to get crit up. Eye of the Broodmother from Razorscale is nice, and even Illustration of the Dragon Soul from Sarth 25 would be better than your current sp/mana trinket.

+10 all stats in a socket is useless for shadow(=10sp(5 from Spirit, 5 from socket bonus) and tiny bit of crit compared to 23 sp from singlem red gem), though that might be your main spec piece there.

Making sure that you get full stacks of Shadow Weaving and any other percentile buffs on yourself/debuffs on target before you SW:P can mean quite a bit dps gained also. That would mean letting rets throw their 3% crit and mages/locks their 5% crit etc. for other % buffing classes, on target and then throwing on SW:P or refreshing it manually if you cast it before others got on the boss.

As long as you go by VT>DP>MB>MF, SW only when moving or filling ~1sec gaps, it should be fine. Casting MB as tight as possible on every cooldown is very important, though.

All in all shadows should be hovering someplace near the top damage done at the moment, a nice change.

Good luck with melting them faces

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftren
    I do about 6200-6500 singletarget in 25 man raids without BL
    My gut says rotation is a bit off then
    Only idiots quote themselves

GET YOUR PROFESSIONS UP!
    Other than that just replace your trinket with something else you can get your hands on. I'm assuming that you got it for holy and just do not have another trinket to replace it with so that is what you should work on.