Name Change Issue

Ok so my Tauren warriors name is Humantipper and I have had this name since early BC and I'm very well known on my server. But I'm tired of the useless racials for pve, so I'm race changing to orc but doing that and keeping my name is going to make me look like a retard >,<

But at the same time I don't want to lose my name that everyone knows me by.

So what do you guys think? Change the name or keep it as an orc?

Deleted

Re: Name Change Issue

If people on your server know you by your name, you are either extremely good or extremely annoying. Judged by my personal experiences on various realms, it's almost always the last option. Spamming Trade, trolling, insulting, harassing; most "realm-famous" people I met are known for this... Good, skilled PvE/PvP players however, are only knows by a margin of the realm. Either way, I would think you exaggerated the "very known" part for added dramatic effect, or your server is really, really low on population.

In any way, ask this question on your realm forum. That way, all the cool kids from your realm will know you are considering and if you decide to name-change, you can easily inform your fan-base trough a new thread on your realm forum.

If you are not an retard keep the name. I Race changed from human female to dwarf female and i keeped the name.

Since you are so well known, you could always propose the question on your servers forum. That will most likely net you the best results and responses.