Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Stop padding the meters

Please stop being dumb and wasting a GCD every 10 seconds to put up light to make your healing look higher. First off, healing meters mean shit and the only thing you should look at them for is to make sure someone doesn't completely suck. If you're last by a huge margin, something is wrong. But if the job gets done it doesn't matter who is first or last.

I can't tell you how many times I see holy paladins judging light every 10 seconds to make sure theirs is up as much as possible to get those extra heals. That's 6 GCD you waste every minute when you should only be wasting one. Judge light all you want but watch your JoTP debuff and let the Ret paladin or Prot paladin who uses judgment in their rotation keep light up.

If you're the only paladin i can understand that, or hell 2, one can do light and wisdom but in a 25m raid where there are typically 4 paladins, stop.

If you're guilty of this, don't get mad...just learn to play and stop being dumb wasting your GCD's so you can flex your epeen for getting the most healing. It doesn't matter, save your GCD and stop being dumb!

Re: Stop padding the meters

Quote Originally Posted by meroko
    QQ
    I stopped reading there.

10+ Year Old Account

Wow, freak out much?

Quote Originally Posted by meroko
    Please stop being dumb and wasting a GCD every 10 seconds to put up light to make your healing look higher. First off, healing meters mean shit and the only thing you should look at them for is to make sure someone doesn't completely suck. If you're last by a huge margin, something is wrong. But if the job gets done it doesn't matter who is first or last.

I can't tell you how many times I see holy paladins judging light every 10 seconds to make sure theirs is up as much as possible to get those extra heals. That's 6 GCD you waste every minute when you should only be wasting one. Judge light all you want but watch your JoTP debuff and let the Ret paladin or Prot paladin who uses judgment in their rotation keep light up.

If you're the only paladin i can understand that, or hell 2, one can do light and wisdom but in a 25m raid where there are typically 4 paladins, stop.

If you're guilty of this, don't get mad...just learn to play and stop being dumb wasting your GCD's so you can flex your epeen for getting the most healing. It doesn't matter, save your GCD and stop being dumb!
    GCD on a holy paladin means so much... lulz.. btw.. JOL procs alot of shit.. so i wouldnt jump to conclusions when you think were wasteing shit.. procs Val(legendary mace) Trauama(mace off rotface) and trinks like that 232snow flake(i think they hotfixed it) and Althors abacus.. Also, rettys judge wisdom for mana.. so idk wtf ur talking about
    Originally Posted by Memoryz
    If you're standing in fire, movement speed isn't going to really help you get out of it faster..

its just a paladin raging b/c some dude in a 25man totc pug was over righting his JoL so he got mad.. and raged here
    If you're standing in fire, movement speed isn't going to really help you get out of it faster..

15+ Year Old Account

If they're not going oom (lulz if they are, bad pally), and tanks are staying alive, why the hell do you care?

stop being a douche. period.
    if a holy pally is using seal of wisdom as they should, they have a chance to return 1500 or whatever mana when they melee/judge/whatever, and if we can afford to judge every 10 seconds then why not.
    stop being jealous and learn to play yourself

15+ Year Old Account

Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much. ~attributed to Oscar Wilde

Wow, I admit that I play prot, and only heal when needed, but man I always used JoL when I am moving, or between damage spikes etc. I judge as often as possible just to make sure the haste buff doesn't drop. I thought I read on EJ that it is good to do it more often if your targets are not at risk.

Won't my JoL heal more than a ret or prot?
    "Peace is a lie"

this guy prob does oom too

You're wrong on every account.

Any holy pally worth his salt will judge every GCD. Want to know why? Because good pally healers usually glyph for Seal of Wisdom which gives us 5% decreased mana cost to our heals.

When we judge, we get mana back. That's why we do it. Rets and Prots ought to use JoWisdom and usually do.

Who cares if they are at the top of the healing meter? Apparently you do even though you are trying to tell others that it's not important. All it takes is one second to look at the meters and see how much of the healing was done by JoL. JoL can potentially do so much healing particularly on fights with lots of boss AE that it would be STUPID to not keep it up 100% of the time.

Also, the mana cost of a judgement is so low that it is effect on our mana pool is negligible and in fact we get mana back from it.

In summary, you're wrong. Your basis for you argument is flawed and illogical and shows your lack of understanding regarding the class and playstyle.

You're likely just a troll anyway.

tldr

This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest.

Quote Originally Posted by davesurfer
    Wow, I admit that I play prot, and only heal when needed, but man I always used JoL when I am moving, or between damage spikes etc. I judge as often as possible just to make sure the haste buff doesn't drop. I thought I read on EJ that it is good to do it more often if your targets are not at risk.

Won't my JoL heal more than a ret or prot?

na.. before JoL used to be based off AP so it used to be a ret paladin thing. now its base 2% of players hp or something like that

But if the job gets done it doesn't matter who is first or last.

Since you seem to be talking about the end result, which assumes that you are finishing it, you should read your own post. I think someone is guilty of their own crime they are throwing stones over.

Seriously your one dumbtarded holy pally i've ever seen. Second one from a priest in my ex-guild not current telling me a resto druid to stop padding meters for twins cause i loled owned him hard with 12k hps off recount vs his 9k hps. He nerdraged and told me to stop padding or you'll be kicked from the guild. You sir fall under his category.

.· ` ' /`·.
    E: / :F
    Your Tears Fuel Me.
    QQ More Please.

Oversized Avatar removed - Cilraaz

Check out the "Judgements of the Pure" talent and maybe you'll understand why some holy pally's judge. If they do it every 10 seconds (which is likely an exaggeration on your part) then that is a bit silly but there is a reason why they judge.

lol sounds like someone kept overriding your JoL and you came here to QQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Pizzadude
    GCD on a holy paladin means so much... lulz.. btw.. JOL procs alot of shit.. so i wouldnt jump to conclusions when you think were wasteing shit.. procs Val(legendary mace) Trauama(mace off rotface) and trinks like that 232snow flake(i think they hotfixed it) and Althors abacus.. Also, rettys judge wisdom for mana.. so idk wtf ur talking about
    Actually, at this point, GCDs are everything to a holy pally. I would gladly trade 1000 SP for 5 extra GCDs per minute.