Poll: What set looks best?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Season 8 Sets

Season 8 Sets

What set looks best?

My guesses are Druid and Hunter will get least votes and Mage and Warlock will get most.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eltrollo View Post
    [/COLOR]

Re: Season 8 Sets

Warlock and Mage, by FAR.
    my shaman is going to look like the statue of liberty in a Priest Robe....

Deleted

The warlock set on an undead is going to be just about as awesome as it gets.

Best: Death Knight, Druid, Mage, Rogue, Warlock.

All the rest kinda suck.

Although, I voted for Rogue and Death Knight. It would have been the Warlock instead of the Death Knight, but it's too light in my opinion. The Rogue set is just...wow.

warrior and warlock are just awesome imo
    voted for the lock set though cause it's just slightly more win imo =)

Love the warrior set. Soon enough we will look like evil metal porcupines

The shaman set makes me glad that i'm re-rolling the class in Cata, jesus christ how did they make it worse? ???

I thought the warlock, warrior (fingers crossed that the legs look better on female/gnome toons), paladin and rogue sets were the only decent looking pieces. DK looks ridiculous with it's recently strapped on goat heads and the colouring on the priest and hunter sets is incredibad. I'm so indifferent to the druid set that this sentence feels completely redundant to me.

edit: as has been previously said, in Cata I really hope they go for some more understated designs, and not have absurdly glowy armour (consider how a lot of tier 2 sets, particularly Judgement, work really well in spite of a lack of spikes of death.)

I voted for the Paladin set.

It makes me actually want to arena on my pally so i can run around looking like robo-cop