easy and money making proffessions

I have an 80 warrior and have had trouble through out the game making and keeping money. I have mining and BS but i found that as I lvled my Mining my BS would fall behind or i would be loosing money if i would sell the ores I mined. Any suggestions would help Thank you.

Re: easy and money making proffessions

I'm not sure I quite understand if you have them both maxed out.

If you do then a good way to make gold is use your titansteel CD every day, keep the bars, get some (ilvl 245) boe epic patters, make some ilvl 245 boes and sell them. As far as the rest go, I would sell the saronite ore or smelt it into bars since bars can go for more gold and are actually in a higher demand now... Alchemists use them for xmutes, engineers for ammo, as well as a bunch of other professions.

Of course keep in mind this is just my own suggestion that I have come across after analyzing my server's economy and it could vary from server to server.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

many threads already had this topic and again my advise is if your looking for a profession that can lead you to gold cap... unlearn everything and get two gathering prof (skinning/mining).
    Make your gaming experience a lot better!
    wow strategy guide

Blacksmithing has always been one of the biggest money-sink professions (next to Engineering). That's just the way it is...