Poll: Would YOU miss Battleground PvP?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Would YOU miss Battleground PvP?

Quote Originally Posted by elliss
    The way to look at this is what started this retarded que times? What made most servers very unbalnced , mostly horde heavy?
    Faction change, so why did most of the top pve and pvp guilds on these servers change factions ?? Racials , they do need to balance them and fast ! For example , a troll racial is unbelivable for a shaman and 1% hit doesn't even come close to it.
    By the time catc. Comes out it would have been to late and would take years to rebalance population
    Horde guilds have a massive dps advanatge over alliance guilds.

Orcs racial for pve dps is massively overpowered compared to any alliance.

Horde guilds could probably muster up more than 500 dps more than alliance ones, which is the difference between a world first and a world 10th kill for example.
    I've been banned from forums countless times for having an opinion. Well, my opinion still hasn't changed, but my username has gone through numerous incarnations.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerlu
    I don't think its the racials. I think its about player perception that Alliance are "more kiddy" and horde are "more mature". Add in the fact that horde "monster" races are generally considered to look more cool than Alliance models, and, well you get the idea.
    Blood Elves changed all that in BC.

Also, Undead were "badass" since Classic, and kiddies tend to gravitate towards the "badass" races too, hence the numerous Undead rogues. Undead made up most of the horde population prior to TBC.

10+ Year Old Account

Worgen and Rated BG's should bring BG PvP back.

Quote Originally Posted by roboscorcher
    Worgen and Rated BG's should bring BG PvP back.
    Rated BGs might (or might not), the Worgen I can see as a flash in the pan FOTM. (Goblins > Worgens, IMO. Who wouldnt want a go kart?).

I can see most Worgen, faction transferring straight back to Horde when they hit 80 (based on the perception of racials, horde being the overpopulated faction on most battlegroups and pvp servers, horde always win, horde 'allegedly' being mature, etc).

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by HolyDKPriest
    Rated BGs might (or might not), the Worgen I can see as a flash in the pan FOTM. (Goblins > Worgens, IMO. Who wouldnt want a go kart?).

I can see most Worgen, faction transferring straight back to Horde when they hit 80 (based on the perception of racials, horde being the overpopulated faction on most battlegroups and pvp servers, horde always win, horde 'allegedly' being mature, etc).
    I think that rated BG factions may just even out. First of all, the rewards are better, so Allies have more incentive to play them. Secondly, Rated BG's are entirely premade. In regular BG's, horde often wins because not enough Allies show up. In Rated BG's, a raid leader would be stupid to queue up with empty spots. So these cheap wins just won't happen in rated mode.

Of course, pvper's tend to gravitate to the Horde side because they generally look more combative. But I think that sides will even out more (not fully, of course) because of the premade mechanics. The Worgen will just be a kick-starter to make Alliance more interesting to pvpers.

Quel dorei's top raiding guold went jhorde , and I know it wasn't because their human warrior looked more badass as an orc .
    And guess what happened when they did switch? They broke top 100 in the usa and I think now they are around the 70 mark . Did they all pf a suddon become better players when their toons look " cooler" nope . Its the racials that gave them that little bit of edge .
    In pvp horde racials are far supperrior than the alliance ones , besides human, extra trinken slot is sexy.

Well to be honest.
    I loved BGs in Vanilla they were exciting and didn't last 4 minutes.

Now..Well I've nothing pleasant to say about them so I won't say anything at all.

To answer your question, What i miss was years ago, so no.