Thread: NMIC Question

NMIC Question

Alright, right now for affliction I use NMIC + Muradin's. I also have illustration. Now...for fights like fester and rotface and any fight where I can keep up corruption with the crit the whole time, I know it's 2nd BiS.

My question is this, should I switch to illustration or I guess I also have abyssal..but I think illustration is better, on fights like putricide / blood princes. Where the tear gas would interrupt your corruption and you wouldn't have it up again for a while.

What do you guys do in these situations ?

Re: NMIC Question

Not a single response :/

stacking spell power would be the best way to go; I have read around while still interested in my warlock and it seems that the game fixes to haste have also included the fixes to rolling crit with nmic... but in high movement fights all you can rely on in the spell power that is applied at the start of your dotting + using shadow bolt
    so... I would advise using the highest spell power buffs possible to ensure that you get the most damage possible

sorry but you're obviously wrong. The rolling crit is not fixed....please smart replies :-/

I use NMIC for Putricide but, given how short P1 is, don't trigger it as part of my opening rotation at the start of the fight. Save it to start off with in P2, and it should be cooldown to use again in P3.

Queen is a different story, as even if you're the first to be selected for bite the buff will drop off in aerial phases. Better off using IoDS for that one.

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic

Ya big, I tried that too, not using it till phase 2. I just wondered if it's still worth it for 80% of the fight over iotds.

Theres a thread in the warlock forum called 'learning to corrupt'. The answers to your questions are in there.

Ultimately crit = win for tank and spank encounters, when you can keep corr up with haunt, otherwise, when you're in other fights, (such as putricide, where your corr dot will fall off), spell power trinkets are better.

Rather than explaining, i will provide you a link to go to:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/class-wa...ng-to-corrupt/

Read all the posts, it will provide some insight. If you have any further questions about it, post in there and Ill get Warlo to read it and reply. =]

15+ Year Old Account

Whenever you find NMIC less suitable there is the most simple of answers, use another trinket..
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by bigtox
    Not a single response :/
    Just keep in mind that this is a european forum - not everyone is in the same time zone as you.

http://elitistjerks.com/f80/t38030-t...iscussion/p24/

Read this thread, starting here. You should be able to figure it out.

R.I.P. YARG

True it is a european forum but it's not like it's a majority of people from europe read it. Many people from U.S. also read it.

15+ Year Old Account

but all the cool and good posters are from EU! mohhahah
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.