Marrowgar weekly are you serious?

My retarded cousin who drools on himself would be smart enough to know not to bomb the ICC instance server with hundreds of shitty guilds wiping on there weekly, while the good guilds suffer lag spikes so bad the game completely freezes and they lose attempts killing BQL and putricide. Fucking genius....

Re: Marrowgar weekly are you serious?

Shut up, on my server we had it for 2 weeks straight, it was doable he isn't a hard boss and there were NO lag spikes

Quote Originally Posted by chrion
    My retarded cousin who drools on himself would be smart enough to know not to bomb the ICC instance server with hundreds of shitty guilds wiping on there weekly, while the good guilds suffer lag spikes so bad the game completely freezes and they lose attempts killing BQL and putricide. Fucking genius....
    My retarded cousin who drools himself would be smart enough to know that ICC doesn't have its own raid server, so marrowgar being the weekly wouldn't mean more lag. In fact, it would probably mean less. Since now you don't have people running a naxx and an ICC. The people who were doing progression will just get it done on their normal schedule.

Sounds like someone failed at ICC this week and needs something to blame other than himself.

TLDR: You fail at knowledge of game mechanics and logic. Grats you.

my retarded cousin knows that all instances share the same lag, so he would not go to a forum and whine over and freking easy boss got a quest relatet to him

10+ Year Old Account

wow go cry about it. ive had this one and it is EASILY puggable. after we killed marrowgar we went off and got all the way to putricide in a pug. No lag either, this game is the easyness.

My retarded cousin smells a troll...
    Quote Originally Posted by Karragon View Post
    I'd like WoW to be a single player game

My also retarded cousin would know that giving everyone the option to get frosts from laughable bosses is just a plain shit idea.

On a side note, two nights in a row I have had ICC lag now.
    "Marking targets, coordinating CC, and *most importantly*, pulling responsibly so that 9 elites didn't rush us and wipe the party. I'm sorry, but those skills, entirely missing now in WotLK, are the real signs of skill and ability to tank effectively."

15+ Year Old Account

You're welcome to post legitimate concerns about server lag and weekly quests, but next time please leave your cousin, the name calling, and the language out of it, or you'll be asking for a ban.