10+ Year Old Account

Herkuml War Token

So I will likely never win a Deathbringer's Will or Death's Verdict (my guild has many melee ahead of me in DKP and no doubt they want it, I an initiate and may not even make it into the raid, PuGs on Sargeras-US suck at Saurfang thanks to baddie ranged/melee getting hit by blood beasts over and over, and most TOC25 runs have DV reserved) and I was wondering if anyone else in my kind of situation was considering buying a Herkuml War Token after purchasing 4/5 (or even 2/5 and hope for a drop from VOA and keep 2pc T9 until then)T10, cloak and gloves. I already have the T10shoulders, offset gloves and cloak. Landsoul's spreadsheet says it is a 120 DPS upgrade over DMC G and a 14 DPS upgrade over NES for me but when I did some minor testing the difference between DMC G and the Token was minimal. Obviously I am going for a WFS as well.

And no, I am not considering spending frosts on saronite yet - I'd need 115 frosts for even so much as the boots (23 a saronite, 5 saronites), so I don't really know what else I would spend frosts on after 4/5 T10.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Herkuml War Token

That trinket is definitely not for warriors..
    I would think DMC:G would be better..I mean haste is just not THAT valuable..It's a good stat to have passively on a few pieces, more rage gen is never bad but, I would NEVER spend frost badges on that.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Guns covered it for the most part. However if you are a fury warrior, have an extremely high crit rating, are expertise capped and are hit capped then go for it. Haste then becomes a pretty alright stat and will up your HS/Cleave and melee %.

If you want to min/max you should spreadsheet it out, but at this point I'd say if you just don't have any of the BiS trinkets by the time you're 4/5, go for it. It's probably not going to hurt ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns

That trinket is definitely not for warriors..
    I would think DMC:G would be better..I mean haste is just not THAT valuable..It's a good stat to have passively on a few pieces, more rage gen is never bad but, I would NEVER spend frost badges on that.
    It's not... it's actual a giant upgrade. At higher levels of gear haste gets more and more value.

I kept buying it and returning it until one day I forgot to return it and got stuck with it. But it's a good trinket, I use it all the time in raids. Heroic DV/WFS/DBW are the only upgrades i see to it.

10+ Year Old Account

It's not the haste that is attractive, it's the practically constant 340 AP that is. 17*20 = 340 and it's up almost all the time except at a fight's start.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

don't waste your badges on it.

Wait out the DBW

As Fury: 5% haste AND 340 AP up for the entire fight trumps DMC:G. Easily.

However, I would hold out for DBW and once you have that and can reach ~80% ARP (to drop the NES), you can decide on WFS or HWT. (I can't recall off the top of my head which is better/worse of the two >.>)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xheoul View Post
    Send that bitch a smiley face...Bitches loooove smilie faces.

If you can maintain ArP and crit caps, be over the yellow hit cap, and be at 25-26 expertise, haste will likely be the best stat for you. By the time you're at the gear levels where this is possible, your str/AP values are naturally high enough from gear and raid buffs that additional sources of those stats start to decline in value relative to haste.

Hold off on buying it for now, but eventually, it may be good for you.

According to the spreadsheet, it's about as good as the non-heroic Whispering Fanged Skull (assuming constant uptime on the proc, anyway) and better than the non-heroic Death's Choice. It's quite solid.

Not exceptional, but still quite solid.
    Avatar is too large in file size. Read the avatar guidelines.

i would like some more feed back on this topic because im in the same boat and the LS spred sheet says its a 150 dps increase over DMC:G....

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...age&cn=Hayzeus

Quote Originally Posted by daethINC
    i would like some more feed back on this topic because im in the same boat and the LS spred sheet says its a 150 dps increase over DMC:G....

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...age&cn=Hayzeus
    it is in no doubt better than DMC:G
    Top 100.