Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Turrets During Saurfang

Quote Originally Posted by Yizren
    i think the strat where they get the mark and jump of the edge and suicide is alot better
    the mark heals upon death so suicide is same as letting the mark kill you...it still heals saurfang.

For those who think "well if everyone is doing it, they can't ban that many people" or "it's Blizzards fault for this, can't ban me" I have one simple thing to say to you:

Flame Leviathan Mass Bans.

/thread

Deleted

Tried this today on Saurfang 25, it made him evade 3 times and reset. Sometimes it works too but it's more hassle for what it's worth.

Didn't read all the posts but.. people sure act like healing marks is hard. As long as you assign some healing roles and have people that know how to play it's not that hard to keep 5-6 marks alive or just make it so you only get 1-4 marks in the fight.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by DreadLobster
    Wait so you are trying to AoE? On the adds? You know... The adds with -75% damage taken from AoE? I doubt you should be raiding ICC25
    Its to get initial threat on the beasts, other wise they might attack melee dps or tanks or healers which all = bad

Well I actually heard it for the first time this week when the guild wanted to try it.

The weeks before we have been spanked by lag by the time we are are fighting Saurfang, and I don't mean one or two persons, more like the whole frigging raid. To be honest I was prepared for another wipe filled evening on Saurfang but to my surprise we actually down him first try.
    But since we did the turret thing I'm semi disappointed. Feels bad that we have to do such a thing to be able to kill him (but then again we did not have any lag this week, so who knows if we would have killed him the "right" way).

We discussed the turret thing after the kill and it would probably be a easy fix from blizzards side, like that the mark still deal damage to you even if you are in the turret.

FC - 2234-7580-4322
    Ingame - Mille
    DS name - Groggen