Thread: Ele PVP

Ele PVP

Uh, hi. Im not a big PvP person cause it seemed like it was all about arenas and enh shamans don't really shine there unless they're in 3v3s with a nice supporting cast. I do enjoy BGs alot though, particularly AB. So i made my offspec ele and decided to make it into a PvP spec and i've really been enjoying it. My question is, is it worth buying PvP Gear for BGs instead of T9. I know the T9 set bonus isn't that great but i feel like buying Ele PvP gear would cut my damage and up my survivability from about 0 to half of what everyone elses is and im not sure i like that idea. I mean staying alive a little longer is great but its not like it'll save me from rogues or pallys or really anyone with enough CC + i'll be losing some damage without the set bonuses...

so am i being foolish or what?
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Man, Vanilla was so cool, where the final boss of the instance dropped weapons that shared models with blues and greens!
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=17076#same-model-as
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=17074#same-model-as
    and he went on and listed about 16 more items...truly...a champion for logic

Re: Ele PVP

The PvP gear will save you from rogues and pallys mate I think it's worth going for, in BG's pve gear can make it a bit more fun but i'm in my relentless gear and i always choose that for bg's instead of my PvE gear. When you just start to collect your pvp gear your dmg will drop a bit but as soon as you get most of your set you will see it go back up again and you will definitely notice that if you play right you can take out most calsses with relative ease. Go for the PvP gear 8)

Re: Ele PVP

Coreshock's right. You're better off with pvp gear. You'll be one shotted without resilience. It's also been buffed recently.

And for bgs, id rather do lower damage for longer than a potential high burst with a death soon after.

And as elem, we don't have much defensive cooldowns so the more resilience you can get the better!

Good luck.