Making Gold With AH/Profs.

Hey guys, I'm looking for good ideas to make gold either using the AH, or using my profs (Mining/JC at 450.) I have 10k gold which i got from weeks of farming in Mining, so im prepared to spend a few thousand to make more.

Icy Prism just seems to be too unpredictable and on my server (Jubei'Thos, Oceanic) The mats are about 60-70h.

Farming is alright, but as i said, only made 10k in about 3/4 weeks of solid farming, alot of hackers on our server.

And if i am to use the Auction House, Please suggest ideas like what buys/sells for a easy profit etc and what addons. Do i only need Auctioneer? or Do i need more addons relating to the AH?.

Please Help, And i will answer any questions that will help to my topic.

BTW: Willing to Change Mining for a profession long as its 99% sure to make the gold back.

Thanks,
    LeeroySham

Re: Making Gold With AH/Profs.

Playing the ah could get you 10k+ a day deppending on what you invest, for obvious reason no one is going to tell you their methods as you can buy wow gold for real money and this would mean spoiling a great way of making proft.
    Nevertheless i will tell you what i always tell others, get alchemy either Transmute or Elixir (transmute nets you ~ 200g-1000g a day for 2min of work)

piece of advise just to make fair, coz i spent a few bucks to get this guide but its worth against few buckz coz im near gold cap. This thing is a hell amaze me..

Just make sure you're equip with powerful addon for AH and tips on what and when to buy.
    Make your gaming experience a lot better!
    wow strategy guide

All you really need is Jewelcrafting.

(Side-Note: Download either Auctioneer or Auctionator and use those.)

What to do to make MONAY:

1.) Do the JC daily every day
    2.) Get as many recipes as you can, starting with the most popular cuts per gem first.
    3.) Link your JCing in trade chat every few minutes, charging the same as others to cut gems (Usually 10-20g depending on server)
    4.) Buy uncut gems that are roughly 30-40g cheaper than their cut counterparts
    5.) Cut them
    6.) Relist and profit
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

have you searched the forums at all?

Gold Making Addons
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/professi...-the-gold-cap/

JC thread:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/professi...30/#msg2057030

All your answers should be in those two posts.
    Current Gold Total - 297,624g (April 19, 2010)
    Daily WoW Gold Making Articles On My Blog - www.WoWConfidential.com

Thanks all, anything else would be appricated. :-*

Quote Originally Posted by LeeroySham
    Thanks all, anything else would be appricated. :-*
    Basically those threads cover it. Get Auctionator, it takes 99% of the click spam and mental 'rithmetic out of playing the AH. I buy enchanting mats off the AH, make scrolls, and sell for whatever the going rate if it's more than the cost of the mats, otherwise hoard 'em until the market glut settles down. So far I've gone from 130g to just over 1k gold on my mage and I'm still levelling.
    Ultralisk-Nagrand / Táne-Nagrand / Wuggles-Nagrand / Koras-Thaurrisan / Dieselsun-Thaurissan / Bezoar-Thaurissan

agree! Hording really make you earn lot lot of golds. Just make you sure you know when will the right time. GL
    Make your gaming experience a lot better!
    wow strategy guide

I just buy saronite for 17-19g / stack then prospect it and sell the outcome. It's not even close to the fastest way but I make 10-14k a week depending on how much I propsect.

Although the propsecting value is inanse on my server, 25-30g profit per stack of saronite.
    biym

What i myself started to do was playing with glyphs, using this website as a guide. granted, it is a lot of reading, but gevlon is awesome, well arguemented and his posts are well written.
    i also read Hit The Cap but that's mostly for his blog list in the right of the blog, lots of great help to get there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Christ
    Why, in Europe you can't even walk to the corner store without accidentally putting your penis in a supermodel.

Deleted

I was never good at making money, and i've never been big on doing dailies every single day. But i did stumble upon http://www.tarouwowguides.com/.

Most goldmaking guides ask you to pay an obscene amount of cash to get access to them, but Tarou is different. He has numerous guildes to all professions, tactics to work the AH, how to powerlevel your professions and whatnot - and its completely free, videos on Youtube for anyone to see, and he seems like a great source of information. Following his tips lightly earned me some 5k gold the first week with minimal effort.

I repeat: Completely free, well made, narrated guides with text to follow up. I point anyone towards him, because he's just trying to make things more accessable to others without trying to steal all your money :P

Farm, but farm low level stuff. Not sure if it is the same on your server, but on mine the lower level stuff, especially iron, mithril, and thorium, sell for a lot more than NR stuff, just because so many people, hackers and real players alike, are farming in Northrend. Less competition for farming, less competition for selling, and people still need them. Buying throrium and prospecting it can lead to great profits, as well as buying uncut gems, both epic and blue quality, and cutting them can make a decent profit as well.
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin
    All you really need is Jewelcrafting.

(Side-Note: Download either Auctioneer or Auctionator and use those.)

What to do to make MONAY:

1.) Do the JC daily every day
    2.) Get as many recipes as you can, starting with the most popular cuts per gem first.
    3.) Link your JCing in trade chat every few minutes, charging the same as others to cut gems (Usually 10-20g depending on server)
    4.) Buy uncut gems that are roughly 30-40g cheaper than their cut counterparts
    5.) Cut them
    6.) Relist and profit
    On my server thats a terrible way to make money. The trade chat is heavily spammed after 16:00 o clock, which makes it not worth the while.