Deleted

[Power Auras]: Help needed!

Rather confused Enh Shaman here.

Is it possible to make it display an icon when my Magma Totem isn't up while in combat?

How about a timer on wolves? I.e make it start counting down from 45 to 0 when I pop my wolves, and disappear if the wolves die?

If so,..

..how? ???

Thanks in advance!

Re: [Power Auras]: Help needed!

Wolves thing may be possible, to a degree. Magma totem is not, however.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by DesolatedMaggot
    Wolves thing may be possible, to a degree. Magma totem is not, however.
    Alrite. How should I set up the Spirit Wolves timer then?

Wolves timer would only be possible if casting the spell places a buff/debuff on self/target that the addon can track.

Quote Originally Posted by DanielBrems
    How about a timer on wolves? I.e make it start counting down from 45 to 0 when I pop my wolves, and disappear if the wolves die?
    Thanks in advance!

The default ui tracks this if you can't find a mod you like that will do it.

Alrite. How should I set up the Spirit Wolves timer then?
    Set up a new Aura as "My Spell Cooldown", name of the ability will obviously "Feral Spirit", click the "Timer" tab, check "Show" and set "Duration" to 45 seconds.

This should give you a 45 second timer when you summon your puppies, and will show whatever icon you wish when they're off cooldown again. If you do not want this icon to display you can simply move it out of screen.

Deleted

Thanks DesolatedMaggot! I'll try that. But.. Wouldn't that help with Magma Totem too, to some degree? I'm pretty sure that if I can do this, I can make it display the duration left of Magma Totem too. Not sure if it'll disappear if the totem is killed/recalled though.

Thanks DesolatedMaggot! I'll try that. But.. Wouldn't that help with Magma Totem too, to some degree? I'm pretty sure that if I can do this, I can make it display the duration left of Magma Totem too. Not sure if it'll disappear if the totem is killed/recalled though.
    It should work the same but as you said it wouldn't track death of your pets, wether it be totem or wolves. I'm pretty sure that's why everyone says "It can't be done". But as long as anyone can live w/o knowing that then it should work for you.

No it would not work with Magma totem because it has no cooldown.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account

If you really want to do something like this, you can always make a macro for DBM:

Code:
    #showtooltip Magma Totem
    /cast Magma Totem
    /dbm timer 20 MAGMA TOTEM!!111
    This will make a timer in your DBM timers list, that will be 20 seconds long and warn you when to put it back on. It doesn't track if the totem dies or anything like that, but it's the best I can do right now.

Hope I helped.

Since there is no trackable condition which will identify if the totem is up or not, such as a buff then there is no means by which its existance can be tracked or not via PowerAuras directly.
    The only other option I can think of, which may or may not be practical would be to set the totem as your focus, so that you can at least watch the frame created for whether it is killed or not, though I am not aware if PowerAuras can make use of that or not, it certainly could for your own health, but for a dead and I imagine no longer existing focus target I do not know.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

I had the same problem on my shammy, then i found http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...omp-alert.aspx KoKo stomp alerter, it's just perfect, make icons huge but now i can live without it