Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: All hail and welcome our limp warlock Moderator Gherkin!!!

Great to see gherkin as a mod.

Always liked that guy.
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

mmmm.

warlocks
    Quote Originally Posted by 420rogue View Post
    rawrrrr, i decided to make a new toon and now i can't get into the game....
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyth View Post
    this is the dumbest person i have ever seen.

Gratz ;D ;D ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis
    Its shit, Power Auras can do what Forte does + 10 other addons that people use and they still moan "ew all add-on eats ram, I got an add-on failure, ewwww"

Seriously though Forte I dislike cause it got so much crap warlocks does not need, but it looks so cool that scrubs use it anyway :-X
    I'm comfortable with being a scrub. Especially considering I feel the same way about Power Auras as you do about Forte.
    It's not infectious, but it is technopathological.

If Gherkin did not exist, it would be necessary to invent him. (Maybe that will make up for the soulfire vs incinerate dpct incident.)

Just to throw this out there, I think a warlock PvP thread would be a swell idea. Not sure if they want to limit it to the PvP forums though. :P

Your comments are duly noted and ignored.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.

power auras does what forte does and then some, just need a brain to set it up
    but that MAY be asking a LIL too much
    and yes huzza to gherkin, our new mediocre geared wiseman =P
    He who is truly mediocre exerts himself 100%, it is not his efforts that fall short but his ability. Don't be a mediocre poser.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=Brootalkid
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=Kidvicious

Its shit, Power Auras can do what Forte does + 10 other addons that ppl use and they still moan "eeew all addon eats ram, I got an addon failure, ewwww"

Seriously tho Forte I disslike cos it got so much crap warlocks does not need, but it looks so cool that scrubs use it anyway :-X
    I use it solely for it's summoning assistant and CD timer (and I only really use that so I know how much longer until my SS is up). Everything else is turned off.

And grats on moderator.

Hey, I was going to make a thread yesterday to congratulate gherkin, but I feared his awesome moderation power (this is a rather OT post, let's be honest here )

Anyway, congratulations gherkin and ratskin, may your reign of terror last beyond the cataclysm that is about to be unfurled onto our small forum!

Long live the Kings!

It's a Gherkin!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengura
    So 10 posts and no definitive answer...

TO ELITEST JERKS!
    Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    People really will find anything to complain about. Too bad I don't care because I quit the game because they made the hunter class color lime green and I think it would be SO much better had it been a grass-colored green.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape

Just to throw this out there, I think a warlock PvP thread would be a swell idea. Not sure if they want to limit it to the PvP forums though. :P
    I thought the same after seeing a few threads asking for PvP spec advice. I don't PvP enough to say much of use, though. If someone starts a thread, it'll probably get stickied if it goes well.

15+ Year Old Account

I got Kelpie's blessing via a PM to revise the existing Raiding Compendium. I'll be working on that this weekend.

R.I.P. YARG

15+ Year Old Account

yea go help the new clueless warlocks instead of talking bullshit with me here :'(
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

I don't visit this forum often so....sorry ratskin, i haven't seen many of your posts. Congrats anyways.

Gherkin, again i don't read many posts here but your are generally very enjoyable and helpful. My noob warlock twink thanks you a lot. You're a very good choice. Congrats and keep it up.
    And Christ said to his disciples, "I shall grant you eternal Salvation!"
    The disciples fell to their knees and replied, "Give us kings n00b!".

Quote Originally Posted by ratskinmahoney
    I thought the same after seeing a few threads asking for PvP spec advice. I don't PvP enough to say much of use, though. If someone starts a thread, it'll probably get stickied if it goes well.
    Well the problem with PvP is that as soon as you say something about it, someone comes in and tells you you're all wrong and their arena rating is the proof.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.

Gherkin, I've gotten a lot of good tips from you for my lock. I think most of us have. Congrats to you both.

15+ Year Old Account

I wanted to be teh Warlock moderator :'( ...

Guess BB didn't like my CV.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape
    Well the problem with PvP is that as soon as you say something about it, someone comes in and tells you you're all wrong and their arena rating is the proof.
    Or that you are wrong and YOUR arena rating is proof.

R.I.P. YARG

15+ Year Old Account

or your both wrong and arena are for turd fotm
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by gherkin
    Or that you are wrong and YOUR arena rating is proof.
    Who told you? >_>

or your both wrong and arena are for turd fotm
    I agree, but it's also a lot of fun and very addictive if you don't let it get you down.

Deleted

Gratz