BIG QUESTION MARK

on warlock raid compendium i saw this:

Affliction 53/0/18 - Int=0.35 Spi=1.04 SP=1.60 Hit=2.16 Crit=0.90 Haste=1.07
    Destruction 0/13/58 - Int=0.31 Spi=1.02 SP=1.59 Hit=3.57 Crit=0.82 Haste=1.10
    Demonology 0/56/15 - Int=0.41 Spi=0.93 SP=1.25 Hit=2.63 Crit=0.81 Haste=1.21

this means how much each point of spell power, hit (untill capped), spirit ...etc gives of DPS. according to your spec.

i was watching this and it doesnt seems like logical to me becaue haste should give more dps to aflic than to destru. and crit should give more dps to destru than to aflic.

Re: BIG QUESTION MARK

________
    _jgN########Ngg_
    _N##N@@"" ""9NN##Np_
    d###P N####p
    "^^" T####
    d###P
    _g###@F
    _gN##@P
    gN###F"
    d###F
    0###F
    0###F
    0###F
    "NN@'

___
    q###r
    ""

They don't mean that exactly. They are scale factors, and change depending on your level of gear. Depending on your current stats, that program pops out a list of factors to determine which stat will increase your DPS more, not exactly. It just means both specs value haste more than crit at that gear level.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Goatonlb
    They don't mean that exactly. They are scale factors, and change depending on your level of gear. Depending on your current stats, that program pops out a list of factors to determine which stat will increase your DPS more, not exactly. It just means both specs value haste more than crit at that gear level.
    These are based on BIS gear profiles as well, not your gear.

One example of these messing up is Destruction with exactly 545 (546?) Haste rating caused Haste to be valued at 0.8. This is because that level of Haste (with simcrafts +haste scaling) ended up always bumping into the cooldown on Conflag and Chaos Bolt, delaying the cast of each by 1 second per cooldown. This results in Haste being valued lower than everything else, despite the ~actual~ scaling being closer to 1.25 at the time, if you averaged it out.

R.I.P. YARG