Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    T10 helm, shoulders. Nothing else~

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    cirt/hast cirt/hast cirt/haste crit /hast
    FUCK OFF
    HASTE/mp5 is FTW shamy gear forever bro !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketbear View Post
    Bull shit, T10 Shoulders/chest + head is the way to go. and news flash: EVERY 251/264 non-set counterpart of the Tier gear has one more socket, so your argument is invaluable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firecrest View Post
    Pretty sure that word does not mean what you think it means.
    I lol'd. Does anybody have a peanut? Inconceivable!
    FFVI > FFVII

Quote Originally Posted by Entaaro View Post
    I think you underestimate the capacity of your brain to process information quickly - but maybe with good reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Adysux View Post
    cirt/hast cirt/hast cirt/haste crit /hast
    FUCK OFF
    HASTE/mp5 is FTW shamy gear forever bro !

100% crit with Holy Light at a 1 second cast gives you 1915 mp5 (and a ton of overheal).
    6 pieces of mail Haste/Mp5 gear (http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...77;51006;50064 ) gives 224 Mp5.

Which is better for regen?
    Last edited by Foibles; 2010-07-12 at 07:16 PM.

[11:50:45] Earthmender Duarn says: Shamanistic healing is a complex art. You can't just chain heal all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Foibles View Post
    100% crit with Holy Light at a 1 second cast gives you 1915 mp5 (and a ton of overheal).
    6 pieces of mail Haste/Mp5 gear (http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...77;51006;50064 ) gives 224 Mp5.

Which is better for regen?
    Rofl... this comparision fails on so many levels

You do understand the hyperbole of 100% crit with a one second Holy Light right?

[11:50:45] Earthmender Duarn says: Shamanistic healing is a complex art. You can't just chain heal all day.

10+ Year Old Account
    You do understand the hyperbole of 100% crit with a one second Holy Light right?
    If by hyperbole, you mean unattainability, then yes.
    FFVI > FFVII

Quote Originally Posted by Entaaro View Post
    I think you underestimate the capacity of your brain to process information quickly - but maybe with good reason.

The hyperbole, yes. The point of such an exageration? Nope.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Firecrest View Post
    The hyperbole, yes. The point of such an exageration? Nope.
    I had the math wrong at first so it made more sense. Just a bad crit v mp5 comparison.

Ok so I leveled a holy paladin alt to 80 about 2 weeks ago and have been gearing as fast as I can. I bought the belt of the lonely noble (sounds like I should have gone for the mail one damn!), the crypt keepers bracer and marrowgar's frigid eye ring.

I am now looking at what to buy with frost emblems but have a query - seems like a no brainer to start with the tier 10 251 ilvl head and shoulders but if the cloak is so terrible am I better off sticking with the 232 midsummer one that droped off Ahune since it is crit/haste?

Can't post a link yet - new to forums, but am on Anachronos (EU) if any care to look

Like I said still pretty new to the Holy Paladin so some gear is just what I could get (I know hit on the sword is just awful :S)

Quote Originally Posted by Sanchival View Post
    am I better off sticking with the 232 midsummer one that droped off Ahune since it is crit/haste?
    Yes.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

why did you bother to get them in the first place if you dont even know how to use them oO?

Quote Originally Posted by dddmaster View Post
    why did you bother to get them in the first place if you dont even know how to use them oO?
    This makes no sense at all to me. Who did you reply to?

Deleted
    I've got some frost emblems and don't know what to spend them on. What would be the best investment for me. Have in mind this is my OS gear so it's not fully enchanted and gemmed. Since I can't post links - Bustos-EU-Hellfire