Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Post your Mage UI, Sticky Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Mariokart
    Why don't I see your Molten Armor on in your 25m pic?
    Probably because I forgot it. If you look at my chat frame, Mage Nuggets spams it whenever I'm without.

Forgive me I couldn't get it into thumbnail for whatever reason... I'll fix it if I can figure it out -.-

<Elemental Oblivion>
    We have candy. Get in the Van.

Deleted

CD's in the slightly less than middle center is used for me to keep track of the time left on the CD.

I have much more bars than just those, but they're hidden.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Struky
    i like this UI and thus have a few questionitos.

1) guessing that you're using a custom powerauras graphic in the middle there, mind sharing how you made it?
    2) how'd you set up the bar to show the duration of mirror images?
    BfA Beta Time

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle

1) guessing that you're using a custom powerauras graphic in the middle there, mind sharing how you made it?
    I believe scorchio has a MI tracker, though I can't say if that's what he's using. I know one of the many mods I have/do use(d) had a tracker for it, I assume more than just scorchio does if that is in fact one that can. I imagine Forte can do mirror images, especially if you just set it up to track 4pc bonus which is the same thing anyway. Can't answer that first question :x

Here's my UI.

Raid Setting

Solo

Party / Arena

The little boxes in the middle of the screen are part of the addon DebuffFilter which lets me filter out specific, important debuffs, and allows me to place them in a more easy to see area. Boxes on the left near my party screen are part of Afflicted3 which is an enemy cool-down and ability timer.

Party (With Anchors Shown)

These are the anchors for the mods listed in the last picture to give you a better idea.

Key Binds / Hidden Bars

The group of action bars above Gladius are always hidden. The action bars and abilities on the far right are shown on mouseover.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle

1) Yeah it's a custom Image that i placed in the custom folder of power aura's (Link to image: Click) But in general you just require a .tga image place it in the custom folder (pretty damn sure it's that could be Aura) then under /powa there's a box at the top you just type in name_of_file.tga
    2) Using Scorchio, although I know longer use that and use ForteXorcist and just set it up to follow MI along with like Potion of speed duration just because it is more configurable than what I'm using there

With the release of LUIv3.02, I decided to swap things around a bit from my last post. Mostly it was to free up the center of my screen, and because I wasn't a huge fan of oUF unit frames.

25-man Raid (Idle)

10-man Raid (Combat)

Removed:
    oUF
    Stuffing
    TipTop
    caelNamePlates
    Grid

Added:
    Xperl
    MSBT
    DBM
    RaidBuffStatus
    MageNuggets
    EnsidiaFails
    Volumizer
    Auditor
    Quartz
    Buffalo
    Prat
    TipTac
    DocUI_Nameplates

Edited:
    Attached Forte to cast bar and scaled accordingly.
    Changed location of some of the text on the top bar.
    Added extra hidden bars for Bartender. Used for housing Gear sets, Mounts, and random Macros. (Not seen)
    Re-centered Recount after replacing Grid.

Quote Originally Posted by Teckdragon View Post
    With the release of LUIv3.02, I decided to swap things around a bit from my last post. Mostly it was to free up the center of my screen, and because I wasn't a huge fan of oUF unit frames.

25-man Raid (Idle)

10-man Raid (Combat)

Removed:
    oUF
    Stuffing
    TipTop
    caelNamePlates
    Grid

Added:
    Xperl
    MSBT
    DBM
    RaidBuffStatus
    MageNuggets
    EnsidiaFails
    Volumizer
    Auditor
    Quartz
    Buffalo
    Prat
    TipTac
    DocUI_Nameplates

Edited:
    Added extra hidden bars for Bartender. Used for housing Gear sets, Mounts, and random Macros. (Not seen)
    Wow that UI looks awsome will be downloading this later!

"I once laughed so hard. I milked all over the floor."

Mooie <Angelic Outkasts> - EU-Dragonblight

I'm using Dankz UI right now, easily the best UI I've seen for raiding mages, ever. I've customized it to be rid of certain addons, and to include some it missed(decursive for example). But overall, remarkably clean, light and perfect for optimal mage performance.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

There's a thread and download link on wowinterface, with a few more screens. Installation is very, very simple and quick imo.
    Last edited by Champloo; 2010-06-15 at 08:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Teckdragon View Post

25-man Raid (Idle)
    http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/291...0810211338.jpg

10-man Raid (Combat)
    http://img815.imageshack.us/img815/2...0810192207.jpg

Removed:
    oUF
    Stuffing
    TipTop
    caelNamePlates
    Grid

Added:
    Xperl
    MSBT
    DBM
    RaidBuffStatus
    MageNuggets
    EnsidiaFails
    Volumizer
    Auditor
    Quartz
    Buffalo
    Prat
    TipTac
    DocUI_Nameplates

Edited:
    That, sir, is the most awe-inspiring user interface I have ever seen. Normally I am not very fond of addons, and want to keep my user interface as clean from addons as possible, but your post just changed my opinion. It is extraordinarily clean and holding order impressively well. And then, of course, the layout is nothing more than awesome.

Would it be too much to ask for a list of the addons you use, aside from those under the 'Added' list? If you could, feel free to send it over PM if you feel it goes a tad too off topic.
    Last edited by Arctagon; 2010-06-27 at 08:02 PM. Reason: Typo.

in combat and casting

if anyone has any questions about an addon im using or to find out what they are send me a pm
    Last edited by Mystry Rage; 2010-06-27 at 06:02 PM.
    Any man whose errors take ten years to correct is quite a man.

text is mixing up on your CD counter, maybe make it a bit smaller if poss?

This is my current UI, very simple.

Previous UI:

Quote Originally Posted by Marloss View Post
    That, sir, is the most awe-inspiring user interface I have ever seen. Normally I am not very fond of addons, and want to keep my user interface as clean from addons as possible, but your post just changed my opinion. It is extraordinarily clean and holding order impressively well. And then, of course, the layout is nothing more than awesome.

Would it be too much to ask for a list of the addons you use, aside from those under the 'Added' list? If you could, feel free to send it over PM if you feel it goes a tad too off topic.
    Here's a picture of my interface folder. Because I haven't integrated LUI into my Shaman's interface yet, there as some addons here I no longer use or are exclusive to my Shaman (Spartan UI, SexyMap, TotemTimers, Titan Panel, etc). I've crossed those out in red. And obviously some of the Forte modules I've disabled for classes I don't play.

I fraps'd a recent LK kill, and as soon as I get time to edit it together I'll post it here to show LUI in action.

UPDATE:

Finally finished! Not the greatest quality, but you get the idea. Not too bad for my first crack at Sony Vegas. I do recommend you let them queue up in full 720 for maximum effect. Comments welcome!

Part 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHut72b1C0k

Part 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoDc6UlLgmo
    Last edited by Teckdragon; 2010-07-06 at 09:03 PM. Reason: Links

Added links to my video to above post for anyone interested.

Well done!
    Very nice movie and UI.

Would it be possible to reflux your UI ?
    or get the PA Settings?

Would be nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Radagur View Post
    Well done!
    Very nice movie and UI.

Would it be possible to reflux your UI ?
    or get the PA Settings?

Would be nice!
    Last time I tried Reflux it reset all my addons to factory without saving how I already had them. TBH the mod scares the crap out of me. If you're experienced with it and can tell me some slash commands to save it for you, by all mean LMK. As for the PA, here:

You can pull the string from the aura for people to copy/paste the settings, but i suppose that SS gets the job done too.
    Last edited by Skarrd; 2010-07-10 at 01:55 AM. Reason: hi