Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

lol

dazzieboo, you UI owns jasje. I don't get why hes posting with that weakness.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirrbie View Post
    you on speeds r something? sure jasje ui is an edit from the original tukui but its way cooler than dazzieboo one

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirrbie View Post
    Have you ever tryed editing something in Lua? Proberly not thats why you can't see how much work is involved.

Quote Originally Posted by frooste View Post
    jasje thats basically tukui lol
    Ofc its Tukui nvr claimed to be something else its just my version of Hydra's edit and people seemed to like it, if i want i can upload it on Tukui.org but i wont cause i dont have no time for a edit atm, i got alot of edit's in the past but you might have missed that?>
    Last edited by jasje; 2011-01-10 at 02:49 PM.

Deleted
    Ok so /uf helper me to reposition the unitframes.
    But now as I went to dps a dummy. My castbar is on top of my procs (firgers of frost etc..)
    My question is. Is there a way to move castbar or the proc icons like I did the unitframes?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combat-Wombat View Post
    Ok so /uf helper me to reposition the unitframes.
    But now as I went to dps a dummy. My castbar is on top of my procs (firgers of frost etc..)
    My question is. Is there a way to move castbar or the proc icons like I did the unitframes?
    inside unitframe/layout.lua search for castbar SetPoint aka
    if (unit == "player") then
    castbar:SetPoint("BOTTOM", InvTukuiActionBarBackground, "CENTER", 0,240)

Update

Finally updated my interface for Cata:

Screenshot:

Combat

Idle

Still a modified LUIv3. The biggest change from last time has been swapping out Xperl for SuF as well as edit some skins/positioning of other aspects.

Comments/suggestions welcome.

Ancient screenshot from somewhere during WotLK when I was nearly bankrupt.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...0_094906-1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Teckdragon View Post
    Finally updated my interface for Cata:

Screenshot:

Combat

Idle

Still a modified LUIv3. The biggest change from last time has been swapping out Xperl for SuF as well as edit some skins/positioning of other aspects.

Comments/suggestions welcome.
    What addon is that small window with SP, crit, hit, haste, Burn?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking for an addon to move my Buffs and Debuffs, normaly on the top right.
    But I whant a simple addon that only do that. Any suggestions ?
    I'll post my UI as soon as i'll be able to link picts.

Deleted
    Anyone ever used the move anything addon? i try to move a map based on that TukUI but it wont move, and i dont know how to get rid of it and get my default one back because i've just started using custom builds - kinda ruining it abit for me cause my atlas loot/dungeon finder tab appear on the map itself.

can't post links or pictures due to second post - any help will be greatful

[Just noticed the above poster also is having this problem - we aren't the same person :P]
    Last edited by mmoc398d786629; 2011-01-18 at 08:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvy View Post
    What addon is that small window with SP, crit, hit, haste, Burn?
    Mage Nuggets stat monitor.

teckdragon..could you plz share your interface and wtf folders?i just realy like your interface and cant make mine look like yours

Quote Originally Posted by exshidow View Post
    teckdragon..could you plz share your interface and wtf folders?i just realy like your interface and cant make mine look like yours
    What exactly are you having trouble with?

10+ Year Old Account
    http://img130.imageshack.us/f/wowscr...511173711.jpg/

This is my current UI, thanks to Hydra version of TukUI, really awesome UI.

Apart from that, I use forteX for my cooldowns, quartz, omen, recount, telUI/skins, tidyplates, dbm, combustionhelper, atlasloot, powerauras.

What exactly are you having trouble with?
    first of all i cant make it to show left skillbar=_=...second-the coldown addon(the line on top of ur skills) also is hidden and i cant see it...and a castbar

Deleted
    I'm using TigUI right now.

Quote Originally Posted by exshidow View Post
    first of all i cant make it to show left skillbar=_=...second-the coldown addon(the line on top of ur skills) also is hidden and i cant see it...and a castbar
    The left and right bars you enable through the LUI options.
    The cooldown addon is called ForteXorcist. It comes with LUI. I disabled all the settings and then manually entered the spells/abilities/items I wanted to track.
    The cast bar is quartz. The texture is 'minimalist', and the color is a variation off the LUI class color themes. Also, the border is 'striped medium.'

The left and right bars you enable through the LUI options.
    The cooldown addon is called ForteXorcist. It comes with LUI. I disabled all the settings and then manually entered the spells/abilities/items I wanted to track.
    The cast bar is quartz. The texture is 'minimalist', and the color is a variation off the LUI class color themes. Also, the border is 'striped medium.'
    I know about forte, but it isnt showing up=_=...like nothing installed

Build from scratch but loosely based around KrippUI. Some addons are Pitbull, kgPanels, RaidWatch2, CombustionHelper, Dominos, Prat, TitanPanel, Tidy Plates, Quartz, Grid, Fortexorcist, Prat...