Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teckdragon View Post
    A couple of questions & comments:

1 - Is that Forte or some other debuff tracker on the left side? I really like the notion of having the bars separated by color and type like that.
    2 - My other concern is that you seem to have several redundancies in your UI. For example, I see 5 different spots tracking Living Bomb, and 3 different spots tracking threat. You could easily filter a lot of this out.
    3 - You also seem to have quite a bit of overlapping going on, particularly in the center of your screen, which I'd recommend cleaning up.

Still, nice UI, even if it is Tuk!
    1 - Yep it's Forte debuff tracker & cooldown bar.
    2 - Agreed, the mouse over for living bomb is simply so I can mouse over a mob and check the status of my Living Bomb (I'm having trouble getting my debuff tracker, to show mobs I haven't actually targeted, and I use mouseover macros to throw up LB sometimes as well. I have since turned off the magenuggets LB tracker, and I like having CombustionHelper so I can quickly add up my dot ticks (since it shows the dps of each dot) in my head. I should have removed the default threat tracker in the bottom (which I will be doing), but the threat % is just default on my tooltip.
    3 - The overlapping really isn't an issue since I've recently moved around my powerauras, and the SCT really isn't up long enough to be a problem.
    Arcane/Fire Mage - Armory - <Dread>

Live Stream

Deleted
    Finally updated my interface for Cata:

Screenshot:

Combat

Idle

Still a modified LUIv3. The biggest change from last time has been swapping out Xperl for SuF as well as edit some skins/positioning of other aspects.

Comments/suggestions welcome.
    How did you manage to show the time remaining on the debuffs you have on the target? (on the top left, under the portrait)
    I check the auratimer option on target-aura-bebuffs ant it isnt working! :<

Quote Originally Posted by Mokka View Post
    How did you manage to show the time remaining on the debuffs you have on the target? (on the top left, under the portrait)
    I check the auratimer option on target-aura-bebuffs ant it isnt working! :<
    That's Shadowed Unit Frames and a mod called OmniCC. Aside from skinning, the aura settings are at default for both mods.

Deleted
    That's Shadowed Unit Frames and a mod called OmniCC. Aside from skinning, the aura settings are at default for both mods.
    Hm i see. I had omniCC but i disabled it since the mod pack was supposed to be doing that already :\
    anyway ty ^^

EDIT: hm, that aint it. tryed forte and didnt work either. Should be the Unit Frames from LUI's. Pitty, i liked it :\
    Last edited by mmocd0e843edf6; 2011-01-27 at 05:04 AM.

what addons are you using? cus it looks extremely cool and effective.
    i m particulary curious to know the ones you re using for the bars and the raid frame

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerutan View Post
    Would anyone mind identifying this UI's chat addon for me?

I would be deeply appreciative.

Deleted
    Maybe it's Prat or Fane customly setup.

Here's My UI:

Showing Castbars, all Unitframes (Player, Target, ToT, Focus and Pet), al Castbars (Player, Target, Focus and Pet) and faded Actionbars.

Blank space between my UF and my target's UF is to actually see important debuffs on me (Tukui feature).

Showing Power Auras Config.

Armor/Intellect Reminder in the middle of the screen to ensure I'm slefbuffed before replying "yes" to a Readycheck. Doesn't show in Arena/BG unless OOC because of dispells.

Combat Screenshot:
    http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/8706/screenmnb.jpg
    Mods don't showing in any sshot: Deadly Boss Mods, skinned to match tukui.
    Last edited by mmoc64d91a2d32; 2011-01-27 at 06:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsumaki View Post
    With "stylish" backgorund (non-combat)

and in-combat:

Could you tell me what kind of addons you are using ? Atleast the non combat picture was clean and perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by Zerutan View Post
    Arcs represent Arcane Blast stacks and the white flare means missile barrage.
    This is my first post here, I've just gotten back into WoW again after some time off (I missed most of BC and WotLK). I'm starting a new Mage to play with some friends on another server and I'm looking for ways to customize/make the UI easier to handle.

I saw in another post that we're not supposed to re-post the images when we quote another thread so I deleted the URL, but I love the simple and clean UI in the image included in the original post quoted above (it's on the first page, one of the first posters to this thread). What is the mod? I'm using Bartender4 right now and it's ok, but I like this one better.

Also I've been searching for something that will show the countdown on buffs (or anything that shows up next to the minimap by default).

Hi guys,

Just wondering how to turn off auto repair in tuk? Takes it out of my coin instead of guild repairs Thanks

Deleted
    if you have the "Tukui_config" module, you should type /tc and in the "extras" tab (i think) must be an option to disable it.

Thumbnail not working, here's a link.

My UI, Always liked Xperl so started with that and built my interface around it
    Addons Used:
    Bartender
    Quartz
    KGPanels
    Grid
    Decursive
    Omen
    Recount
    Prat
    Cael Nameplates
    MSBT
    Magenuggets
    Chinchilla
    Minimap Button Bag
    Tiptac
    Last edited by Jaja; 2011-02-03 at 12:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorz View Post
    Would anyone mind identifying this UI's chat addon for me?

I would be deeply appreciative.
    It's phanxchat

Quote Originally Posted by Elder Rogue View Post
    This is my first post here, I've just gotten back into WoW again after some time off (I missed most of BC and WotLK). I'm starting a new Mage to play with some friends on another server and I'm looking for ways to customize/make the UI easier to handle.

I saw in another post that we're not supposed to re-post the images when we quote another thread so I deleted the URL, but I love the simple and clean UI in the image included in the original post quoted above (it's on the first page, one of the first posters to this thread). What is the mod? I'm using Bartender4 right now and it's ok, but I like this one better.

Also I've been searching for something that will show the countdown on buffs (or anything that shows up next to the minimap by default).
    that was iLive user interface

Finally updated my interface for Cata:

Screenshot:

Combat

Idle

Still a modified LUIv3. The biggest change from last time has been swapping out Xperl for SuF as well as edit some skins/positioning of other aspects.

Comments/suggestions welcome.
    could u pack ur UI plz i love it! you did very well on it

Deleted

My custom made UI, please comment!
    I also have some questions:
    I use chatter. Is there any way to make the background totally fade away? I've disabled backgrounds/borders
    Can I in some way remove the standard boss HP monitor to the right of my screen? same goes for the standard raid frames anchor to the left.
    Last edited by mmocc2b371ec35; 2011-02-04 at 01:14 AM.

someone needs to make a mage UI with every button filled with frost nova, cone of cold, ring of frost and ice lance. o wait. everyone does that already.
    /troll over. ^^

Deleted

I don't have any screen shots of my UI in action but I do have a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufBsMZXXXMU

Any question about my UI please feel free to message me.

15+ Year Old Account
    What Tuk Edit is that? It looks amazing, link possibly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Madtoady View Post

I don't have any screen shots of my UI in action but I do have a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufBsMZXXXMU

Any question about my UI please feel free to message me.
    Arcane/Fire Mage - Armory - <Dread>

Live Stream

Deleted
    It's my own :P

15+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't mind knowing what font the "Leaving Combat" message is in.
    BfA Beta Time