Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    With boss/arena frames and in party(same as healing raid).

This is an old screenshot although not much changed on the layout, atleast not drasticly.

I'm really loving TukUI now, but I still don't know if I can be bothered to switch over to it. I'm currently using LUI (and I love it), but I'd like to use Tuk. However, last time I tried Tuk, it screwed over all my settings and I found it confusing to use. It's not something I really want to go through again.

Basically, how easy would you say it is to configure Tuk now? I remember before (Not sure how long ago) that it was kinda awkward for me to change things, has it changed much?

I have a question for you Jasje -- what mod are you using for your action buttons? I can guess that it's Bartender and some version of ButtonFacade, and if so - which version(s)?

Sorry for any typing errors, browsing from an iPhone.

Quote Originally Posted by Igloo View Post
    I have a question for you Jasje -- what mod are you using for your action buttons? I can guess that it's Bartender and some version of ButtonFacade, and if so - which version(s)?

Sorry for any typing errors, browsing from an iPhone.
    Tukui actionbar with w ww.wowinterface.com/downloads/info17741-AbilityItemandSpellIconpackage.html

15+ Year Old Account
    Jup i use dawn's icon pack, i love it!

Deleted
    http://i.imgur.com/UacBh.jpg
    Suggestions appreciated.

Also. Looking for an addon that tracks fx. Impact and Hot streak, that can be over my unit frames
    Last edited by mmoce93fb22c44; 2011-02-15 at 05:47 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jasje View Post
    Why are icons appearing near the castbar with cooldowns (blastweave, fireblast, combustion) and the skin of living bomber is bigger than it is on my UI.

Deleted
    Can u please post a link as this ui the very thing I have be looking for

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgarth View Post
    Why are icons appearing near the castbar with cooldowns (blastweave, fireblast, combustion) and the skin of living bomber is bigger than it is on my UI.
    Its filger, Didnt include it on my github, might add that later. I also added à second(minimal) interface all in one file, go check it out. To change between layout just look in the config.lua. As for living bomber, its updated to work with tukui v13 so i made it à bit smaller

As for downloading got to my github in my signature. For question pm me because this thread isnt good for it.

Deleted
    Jasja does your "ui" work for all sizes og screens or?
    :

Sorry if this is a newb Q_/

15+ Year Old Account
    Might not work on low-res because i deleted alot low-res code, just try it and see what happen.

PS: its not my ui its tukui just for the record.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey Jasje!

I just recently started using TukUI (read: yesterday evening :P) and I am using Duffed's edit at this moment. But I was wondering if you could explain to me how i can get that skinned version of combustionhelper in my UI. I've downloaded your edit and went through the files but couldn't specificaly find one file that could contain it (checked file names). I'm still a LUA noob, but with the tukui forums I should be able to script some stuff in LUA if you cba. Just tell me where your skinned combustioner is located :P

NVM jasje =) I've found the solution in the 'skins' forum on the tukui forum ^^
    Last edited by nimryas; 2011-02-17 at 03:09 PM. Reason: i r noob!

Nimryas - EU-Kazzak ~ My youtube channel

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sym View Post
    I'm really loving TukUI now, but I still don't know if I can be bothered to switch over to it. I'm currently using LUI (and I love it), but I'd like to use Tuk. However, last time I tried Tuk, it screwed over all my settings and I found it confusing to use. It's not something I really want to go through again.

Basically, how easy would you say it is to configure Tuk now? I remember before (Not sure how long ago) that it was kinda awkward for me to change things, has it changed much?
    I can say from my experience that its not really hard. I have no skills in programing or stuff like that and i managed to tweak everyting i wanted in the UI. All you need is Notepad++. That's it. In the config file you mainly just change "true" with "false" which isn't hard for you i hope. ;P

Plus there is an addon on tukui forums that allows you to edit settings ingame rather than mess with them in the .lua files.
    I'm using ELVui for the record.

Quote Originally Posted by nimryas View Post
    Hey Jasje!

I just recently started using TukUI (read: yesterday evening :P) and I am using Duffed's edit at this moment. But I was wondering if you could explain to me how i can get that skinned version of combustionhelper in my UI. I've downloaded your edit and went through the files but couldn't specificaly find one file that could contain it (checked file names). I'm still a LUA noob, but with the tukui forums I should be able to script some stuff in LUA if you cba. Just tell me where your skinned combustioner is located :P

NVM jasje =) I've found the solution in the 'skins' forum on the tukui forum ^^
    tukui.org/v2/forums/topic.php?id=9154

15+ Year Old Account
    Finaly finished my Tukui edit, atleast im satisfied now :P

Finaly finished my Tukui edit, atleast im satisfied now :P
    jasje, Is the latest version on github? I think i'm finally willing to try it (tukui)

Hmm... I can't even get it to download, bad gateway. I'll try later.
    Last edited by WesM63; 2011-02-19 at 02:00 PM.

Deleted
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT5jGixY9TA my UI in motion ppl are telling me that my UI looks like diablo's. Is that true? I've never played diablo so I have no idea how does it look.

Quote Originally Posted by WesM63 View Post
    jasje, Is the latest version on github? I think i'm finally willing to try it (tukui)

Hmm... I can't even get it to download, bad gateway. I'll try later.
    Finally got it downloaded, looks like a previous version though. (Extra bar's, no combustion helper, etc)

Deleted
    Well I guess you have to download Tukui-skinned Combustion helper apart from his tukui compilation.

Quote Originally Posted by vynka View Post
    Well I guess you have to download Tukui-skinned Combustion helper apart from his tukui compilation.
    Derp, if you saw my post before, ignore it.

However, if you are interested in downloading jasje's edit off github, it's not complete as of his last SS.

I managed to mirror it, but it took downloading addon's and skins from TukUI's forums as well as editing LUA and XML files.

Here is a SS, yea i changed a couple of things and my combustion helper is out of date.

http://i51.tinypic.com/io45mv.jpg
    Last edited by WesM63; 2011-02-20 at 02:50 PM.