Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Design is based on TuKUi but isn't made using his script.

Idle: http://i52.tinypic.com/2jxu2b.jpg
    Combat: http://i55.tinypic.com/xqgft1.jpg
    Last edited by mmocc6074ee8f4; 2010-11-10 at 08:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone using TukUi want to tell me why I can't equip new, larger bags?
    BfA Beta Time

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    Anyone using TukUi want to tell me why I can't equip new, larger bags?
    Right click the "X" (the button to close your bags) and select the option "show bags" - that should do the trick
    Main & raiding character: Elchali, Holy Paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    It did, thank ye.
    BfA Beta Time

15+ Year Old Account
    It did, thank ye.
    Aa you did go to Tukui, good job!
    Here's my in action/raid screenshot wich is proberly my final( in most cases it's not but yeah...)
    -

Jasje, im going to find you if you don't package that online. Remember I asked for it first like 3 pages back!

Deleted
    Jasje if is possible that you upload your ui somewhere would be really nice

/agreed

jasje - would love it if you can package your UI so we can DL it

10+ Year Old Account
    He/she did already. It's on TukUI.com or w/e. One thing Jasje, I downloaded yours but had to switch off from it since it had less bars than I had buttons (I know right). When I went to edit the bar Lua to add more, I realized....hey, I can't do this on my Mac for some reason.
    BfA Beta Time

He/she did already. It's on TukUI.com or w/e. One thing Jasje, I downloaded yours but had to switch off from it since it had less bars than I had buttons (I know right). When I went to edit the bar Lua to add more, I realized....hey, I can't do this on my Mac for some reason.
    He/she gave up on his/her edit, its no longer available on Tuk, the version he/she is on now is another edit they he/she is editing to improve.

You need to open the .lua files with TextEdit (default installed on Mac), or TextWrangler (recommended), or any text editor application.

15+ Year Old Account
    Idd currently stopped my own edit to get some rest and just play THE game for once, might get back in december who know's :-)

And for THE record im à he as in male name comes from my wife wich is jasmijn(took à shorter version tho)
    Last edited by jasje; 2010-11-09 at 11:14 AM.

Work in progress it should be finished by the time Cataclysm comes out, using default blizzard buff frames until click off is fixed for Satrina's Buff frames.

img248.imageshack.us/img248/9806/wowscrnshot110910122551.jpg

Left empty panel is used for omen and it is hidden when omen is hidden i just showed it for you to see where it is

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jasje View Post
    Idd currently stopped my own edit to get some rest and just play THE game for once, might get back in december who know's :-)

And for THE record im à he as in male name comes from my wife wich is jasmijn(took à shorter version tho)
    WTB link

15+ Year Old Account
    I could upload it but without any support(dont think its much needed tho). I also use Aurora wich makes the file big also the AbilityItemandSpellIconpackage made by Dawn i only upload this as a whole because it doesnt look good without that imo. File size is around 15mb but in-game it doesnt affect anything.

If you dont mind this at all downlink can be found Here

PS: Credits given in the readme file or commented in anyway.
    Last edited by jasje; 2010-11-09 at 04:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jasje View Post
    I could upload it but without any support(dont think its much needed tho). I also use Aurora wich makes the file big also the AbilityItemandSpellIconpackage made by Dawn i only upload this as a whole because it doesnt look good without that imo. File size is around 15mb but in-game it doesnt affect anything.

If you dont mind this at all downlink can be found Here

PS: Credits given in the readme file or commented in anyway.
    Legend, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Drye View Post
    Finally redid my UI after 4.0.1 killed it
    Love your UI! Very clean and well laid out...any chance you could give a quick run down of your addons?

http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/d.../CyferUI-2.png
    I got asked a lot for what I was using so I made this. If you need anymore help PM me.

Finally got around to tweaking it since the patch. Not much is different.

- Swapped Buffalo3 for Satrinas.
    - Did a slight reskin.
    - Moved bars (added hidden keybinds) and altered opacity.
    - Swapped Doc_Nameplates for TidyPlates (recolored Neon DPS theme)
    - Changed Icons to CleanIcons.

That will probably be the final until Cataclysm and mods either break again or I find better ones to use.

This is mine pretty much. It still needs some work though, but cba to setup it atm.

http://img72.imageshack.us/f/wowscrn...010123950.jpg/

Addons are:

ArkInventory
    Atlas
    Bartender4
    Bigwigs
    Classtimer
    DBM
    Decursive
    Elkano's BuffBars
    Grid
    Mage Nuggets
    Omen
    oRA 3
    Prat 3
    Quartz
    Questhelper
    Recount
    Sexymap
    Titanpanel
    Xloot
    Xperl unitframes (would use ag unitframes, but as they are no longer updated and havent have time to setup shadowed unitframes this is what i'm using atm)

While you have the right idea, you have a lot of redundancies in your UI. Do you really need three addons yelling at you that AM procced? Do you really need two timers to see your Arcane Blast debuffs? Also your buttons could use a lot of trimming. Several abilities repeat (frost nova, mage ward, etc.) and others are redundant (you don't need each individual polymorph variation on your bars).

Aside from that I'd suggest editing where you keep your cooldown timers. (I'm assuming you're using both the mage nuggets and quartz tracking). Your bars for slow, mirror image, and arcane power all on opposite sides of the screen. You could easily condense these all into one location (or one mod).

Lastly I'm confused by your unit frames placement. Why are they spread so far apart? Also, why show cast bars in Xperl if you're going to use Quartz? Again, you have the option here to eliminate redundancy.