2v2 comfirmation.

hey guys,
    i just started playing again and i was wondering if someone could tell me the deal about the 2v2 rating change? what can/can't you get from the 2v2 rating? or a link of a related thread would do.

thanks

Re: 2v2 comfirmation.

To my knowledge, with 2v2 rating, you are unable to acquire any of the arena titles, t2 pvp weapons, or the shoulders of the newest season of gear. Everything else you can get.
    Hide behind a little Bloodelf Paladin?!? Ridiculous! Make way for the Beef of Light! I will shield you, little ones, and should I fall, remember that I taste amazing with Mustard.

oh alright. thats what i was reading elsewhere also. okay thanks

10+ Year Old Account

you cant get 2k+ gear, and you cant get gladiator. the rest of the titles are still obtainable from what i understood, as is every single piece of gear that requires 1999 rating or less
    Look up, see the buzzards circling?

Quote Originally Posted by Serryn
    you cant get 2k+ gear, and you cant get gladiator. the rest of the titles are still obtainable from what i understood, as is every single piece of gear that requires 1999 rating or less
    I was told this as was told this as well, no glad, shoulders, t2 weap but i thought duelist down was still obtainable lol. went to 2460 in 2s in 4 nights of arena in the last 2 weeks before season end just to find out it didnt -.-

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Serryn
    No rewards for 2v2 whatsoever. Only reason to go higher than 1900 are achievements and/or the extra points if you don't have 3s/5s.

Quote Originally Posted by lywyu
    No rewards for 2v2 whatsoever. Only reason to go higher than 1900 are achievements and/or the extra points if you don't have 3s/5s.
    No, you are able to get Helm, Legs, t1 Weapon, Chest, and Gloves of the current season from 2's. You just can not get titles, shoulders, or a t2 Weapon.
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelbot
    CLEARLY this is blizzard ONCE AGAIN catering to casuals. Us hardcore have no problem with taking an extra 8 seconds to cast a basic camp fire. That's how it's been for years. This game just gets easier and easier, Blizzard may as well just hand out free camp fires all over the major cities at this point!