Thread: Global LFG

Global LFG

I miss the global LFG channel. Now if i want to see LFG i have to sit in a major city. I use to farm some ore or do daily quest while reading lfg hoping to see a raid being assembled or a good 5man premade. Please bring LFG back to what it use to be. This will also have the added benifit of reducing city lag because you will not have so many campers there that are just there for LFG and taking up space.

Yes this is QQ, but it is QQ that I hope blizz will hear someday.

Oversized Avatar removed - Cilraaz

Re: Global LFG

I'm going to, but i know blizzard lurks these forums also. And also you guys are awesome.

Oversized Avatar removed - Cilraaz

From my experience it's basically pointless. People spam trade anyways (even with LFG sitting right beside it).

On a similar topic, ever noticed noone uses the Looking for Raid tool? Whenever I'm making a raid (on Emeriss at least), LFR is always rather empty.
    Ardoric Sollis Ardodeath. Proud pet collector

Ardoric <Undergeared> Raiding in blues 'cause gear is overrated (8/12 ICC 10 | 3/4 RS 10)

Quote Originally Posted by ardoRic
    You argue that you need gear to compensate stupidity, I argue that you shouldn't take stupid to your raids.

10+ Year Old Account

I can't find the source (since I'm at work) but I remember a Blizzard quote saying something along the lines of "We don't want to add a global LookingForGroup channel because it would become the center of all things trade since it covers so much more area than the Trade channel does".
    Quote Originally Posted by BattlemasterSkarab View Post
    GOD's ARMAGEDDON and DOOM'S DAY!!!!!!.... Imagine that...
    4 apocalyptic horsemen
    Sky turned red
    Sun turned black
    All WoW servers down

With the LFG System out, there's no need for it. Global LFR (Looking for Raid) maybe.