PvP Trinkets for Resto Druid?

So what trinkets is the best ones for Resto?

Prolly going to buy Titan-Forged Rune of Audacity instead of a normal insignia, but what more? Shall I go for Flox of Knowledge for 25 more wintergrasp marks or shall I got for a battlemasters?

Thanks

Re: PvP Trinkets for Resto Druid?

I would say go for Battlemasters, it's quite a useful trinket for pulling you out of tough situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelbot
    CLEARLY this is blizzard ONCE AGAIN catering to casuals. Us hardcore have no problem with taking an extra 8 seconds to cast a basic camp fire. That's how it's been for years. This game just gets easier and easier, Blizzard may as well just hand out free camp fires all over the major cities at this point!

cap out resil then head for more spellpower for stronger heals and also so you heal more per pool of mana
    Jacquel is
    The Real On Use Bubble Leak Evaluation!

Deleted

Battlemaster and SP-wg trinket. Depends on your comp, but if you can get solace / the trinket with emblems of frost, I recommend using them instead of battlemaster. Extra regen never hurts, altough some comps really need that battlemaster. Up to you, but definately no wg-resilience or normal resilience ones (expect if they release new resilience-trinket with higher ilevel, then it might be better, but not atm. And I doubt the will).