Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: First Content Patch of Cataclysm, 4.1

I really want to see a Sundering of the World raid in CoT with a sweet cinematic at the end.

Yeah Dark Side, I was thinking that you could choose between like 3 or 4 different demon skins. All would have one or two abilities that are tied in with encounters and have a demon flavor, but other then that you controll your character as normal. For an example a succubi could charm an orc follower or an inferno could have an occasionally usable fire aura.
    Is this where the header goes?

Battle for Blackrock Spire, hell yeah!

Call me crazy.But heres my idea for he first content patch of cata...

TAKING BACK UNDERMINE

See it just doesnt make sense to me, undermine had so much potential I find it hard to believe Blizzard would just let goblins chill there for first 5 levels then have it explode.

Its a major place for horde and alliance so my idea is this:

Lead by a goblin trade prince, the members of the horde must fight there way through the lava engulfed undermine clearing the area to free their lost city.All though the city may be lost forever, there are powerful riches to retrieve and the Goblins want to put an end to the evil trade prince who attempted to sell them into slavery.

I mean, the goblin that sold them into slavery has to be somewhere,and I'm sure those 85 gobbies want their revenge so why not?sounds like a cool idea

I believe the content patches in Cataclysm will be like this:

3.1 Abyssal Maw/Neptulons Palace. Neptulon is getting some focus in this expansion and deserves a raid. His trident might be the superweapon that allows you to control the seas. The raid would be filled with sea beasts, naga invaders, frost and sea elementals. About a third of the palace would be frozen.

3.2 Uldum. What is this expansion without a Titan instance!? We know that there is a superweapon hidden within Uldum. Could the missing watcher Tyr have been sent by Algalon or Yogg-Saron to arm it? Perhaps the Titans have some kind of death star floating around Azeroth...

3.3 Temple of Earth*. Deathwing retreats to the Temple of Earth where he has corrupted the Earth elemental lietuant Therazane. The Temple of Earth is the place were Deathwing recovered and where he will die.

* Grim Batol is one of the entry raids in Cataclysm so its more likely that Cho'gall or even Sinestra as a Twilight Dragon will be the last boss there. GB has been described as the HQ of the Twilights Hammer so it makes sense for Cho'gall and his cultists to be there.

15+ Year Old Account

Unless they go by the comic and chogall stays the way he ended there - in Aq.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

Cho'gall is the leader of the Twilights Hammer so it would make sense for him to be at their HQ (which was said to be Grim Batol at BlizzCon).

Hasn't Cho'gall been killed by Me'dan?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)