Ret paladin - what trinket should i aim for to replace ( mirror of truth ) with

hello, i as you all probably guesed am a ret paladin. i have ben rocking mirror of trueth for over a year since i bought it back at the start of naxx. my question is simple, what trinket should i replace it with. my luck with drops on trinkets are retarted ( have not seen dv or wfs drop since i came back 3 monthes ago, no less won a roll on one) and atm my gear is realy good my main problem is my trinkets and they are realy starting to gimp me.

im looking for a trinket worth 150-200 more dps over mirror of trueth if they even have one.

my wow armory - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...+Hand&cn=Lorus

i have ben looking for quite some time and just cant find anything, so as a last resort im coming here to see if you guys know of any that i dont.

thanks in advance - ttyl

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Ret paladin - what trinket should i aim for to replace ( mirror of truth ) with

Given your gear, both DV, WFS, and maybe TAJ are within your grasp, as of which are better than both Mirror of Truth and DMC:G.

Re: Ret paladin - what trinket should i aim for to replace ( mirror of truth ) with

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark
    both DV, WFS, and maybe TAJ
    there is also 10 and 25 man algalon trinkets, wrathstone, deathbringer's will and (DO NOT BUY THIS BEFORE TIER) the frost badge trinket. Fury of the five flights is also a very very small upgrade. I think the PoS arp trinket might be an upgrade too, but I'd not make that swap.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

yes thats not even a question. dv and wfs are all in my grasp, im just looking for a gap filler untill one drops for me and im lucky enough to win it. im just geting sick of stairing at that damn mirror of truth night after night knowing its gimping me lol.

if there are no trinkets around that are better than what i have out side of drops thats fine. im just wondering of there are and if so what they are so i can up my dps a bit untill i get one of the ones you listed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoll
    there is also 10 and 25 man algalon trinkets, wrathstone, deathbringer's will and (DO NOT BUY THIS BEFORE TIER) the frost badge trinket. Fury of the five flights is also a very very small upgrade. I think the PoS arp trinket might be an upgrade too, but I'd not make that swap.
    algalon isnt avilible to me atm. deathbringers will isnt either ( armor pen classes first, i wont steal it from them ) and wrathstone is ulduar and we dont do that anymore. im not just looking for a trinket thats 10dps or 30 dps more. i would like one thats 100+ more dps beffor i go out hunting it lol. if one dosnt exist thats fine ill just have to keep the ones i have. please keep in mind as well that ulduar and lower we dont do at all anymore other than farming val'yners for our healers

there is those few listed, but wither they are icc drops or minor upgrades. GG blizz itemization.
    Pondering returning.

Ideally you want to try for Death's Verdict and Tiny Abom since those are BiS with WFS a close 2nd. Honestly outside of raid drops the only other decent one is Herkuml War Token along with DMC:G over Mirror. As Nikoll posted, Fury is a decent upgrade over Mirror as well. You could easily 10m him for a better chance at winning the roll on it.

Deleted

Whispering fanged skull.

Easy to get (= little competition, and boss is faceroll) and drops quite often.

im still farming them either threw guild runs or pugs depending on the timing. 2-3 monthes doing it every week no drop. keep your fingers crossed and hope i win the roll if it drops this week. if i dont i always just got 8-12 badges prity easy so its all good lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mew

Not if you run with 3 Melees a Hunter and 2 Tanks, that are usually DDs.

you has too much hit, 7% is enough as lolliance (ninja a draenei in ur group). Trinkets DV - frost emblem - WFS - DMC:G.. choose and roll!
    Stormreaver.EU

Quote Originally Posted by Alensia
    you has too much hit, 7% is enough as lolliance (ninja a draenei in ur group). Trinkets DV - frost emblem - WFS - DMC:G.. choose and roll!
    It's always good to have 8%, because your personal Draenei might not always be in range/alive/existant.

Dv is a good choice if you can win the roll but good luck with that... I understand why the post above would say get your t10 before buying the off set, but looking at your gear you have the 2 sets of both t9 and 10 which are both really good. For the time being i would say that getting the Frost badge one would be the best route to take mainly because thats currently the BiS for a Ret pally. The best Site i have found so far to find which gear is the best upgrade is www.maxdps.com .

Hope it helped.

Quote Originally Posted by Enillor
    The best Site i have found so far to find which gear is the best upgrade is www.maxdps.com .

Hope it helped.

hahahahaha really hope that was a joke >>

Quote Originally Posted by Nillo
    Not if you run with 3 Melees a Hunter and 2 Tanks, that are usually DDs.
    Heh, I had a Retadin in the guild win it over me (my (Enh) Shaman is my main), and my only comment was, "You're stuck running 10-mans with me until I get it!" One less physical DPS that will need it .

Quote Originally Posted by Mew
    Whispering fanged skull.

Thats an outrageous LIE!! that and Death's Choice... they dont exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Nillo
    It's always good to have 8%, because your personal Draenei might not always be in range/alive/existant.
    As a raid leader I approve of this message.

I have one or two DPS that spec 1% beneath the cap and have a go at me for not providing them with their Draenai fix.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Kiez
    As a raid leader I approve of this message.

I have one or two DPS that spec 1% beneath the cap and have a go at me for not providing them with their Draenai fix.
    Good thing I don't have to worry about that

Even though in current gear I still manage to have 7.99% hit before the racial.

i cant wait for new racials so they can beat that with the nerf bat. And at least make it self only.
    Pondering returning.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoll
    i cant wait for new racials so they can beat that with the nerf bat. And at least make it self only.
    Nah I bet they'll keep the "interesting" ones- However, if I loose out on a 1% hit for a 2% extra Holy damage and healing, well....

Ha! Well what a coincidence. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ringer&cn=Kiez