switch back to pvp-arena

This combined forums just aren't working. The posts here are redundant and mostly just comparing lowbie ganking experiences.

Imo, go back to the old system where arena issues can be addressed quickly and efficiently without wafting through pages of 'ganking' and 'topping BG chart' posts.

Zulaika

Re: switch back to pvp-arena

Quote Originally Posted by Skultharion
    go back to the old system where arena issues can be addressed quickly and efficiently
    You're saying this as if people on this forum actually know they're talking about.

I do. And you're not helping. At all
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Quote Originally Posted by Skultharion
    go back to the old system

IMO: Read the official warcraft forums. While there are a few good pvpers here, there aren't many, and the regular forums help find people who know what they are talking about (with an armory etc.)

I like this system, it makes things a lot easier. At any rate, it's not like people didn't post their Arena questions in the basic PvP forum and vice-versa anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelbot
    CLEARLY this is blizzard ONCE AGAIN catering to casuals. Us hardcore have no problem with taking an extra 8 seconds to cast a basic camp fire. That's how it's been for years. This game just gets easier and easier, Blizzard may as well just hand out free camp fires all over the major cities at this point!

the problem is: "someone asks about somethin in pvp... but he means arena! but he doesnt say it clearly..

and all this battleground noobs, come here and post their ganking expierience in battlegrounds... no one cares for fucking battlegrounds.... so just shut the fuck up untill someone asks specifical to battlegrounds..