Lf a good realm to pvp on

hello there, recently all the alliance migrated away from my server, H:a ratio is something like 20:1 if it isn't more, +- 5 allies still have the courage to come to wintergrasp, it's even possible to walk through IF and SW without getting killed, the alliance side is totally empty, because of this the bg queues etc suck.

I currently am looking for a good pvp realm with a balanced H:A ratio on a competitive Battlegroup...

do you guys know any ?

Re: Lf a good realm to pvp on

Best pvp realm: blackrock, horde, US.

Are you talking about Al Akir? Just curious.

If you are EU Based and have an EU wow account, which i think you have based on your signature, then i would recommend Stormscale. It has only 2 downsides imo. There's a bit of lag there, especially in Dalaran but if your a pvp addict you should be in Durotar not Dalaran anyway :P. The other downside is that the spam in the trade channel is unbearable. In other "normal" realms people post 1 line like LFG THIS OR THAT, in Stormscale its 10 lines of that. And when everyone does it... well you get the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunny
    Are you talking about Al Akir? Just curious.

If you are EU Based and have an EU wow account, which i think you have based on your signature, then i would recommend Stormscale. It has only 2 downsides imo. There's a bit of lag there, especially in Dalaran but if your a pvp addict you should be in Durotar not Dalaran anyway :P. The other downside is that the spam in the trade channel is unbearable. In other "normal" realms people post 1 line like LFG THIS OR THAT, in Stormscale its 10 lines of that. And when everyone does it... well you get the point.

yes i am talking about al'akir, the spam is as bad here believe me, what about the H:A ratio on stormscale?

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Gigajot
    yes i am talking about al'akir, the spam is as bad here believe me, what about the H:A ratio on stormscale?
    I transfered from Stormscale 2days ago now, i just really couldnt hack it if im honest.
    I can remember waiting in the que for upto 1hour 45mins at one point! 1400+ in the que, yes i really did LOL when i saw that!
    Horde trade chat is just.. well........ i just made a new chat window for guild, party, raid chat etc.

Dont get me wrong it is a really good realm to pvp on and theres always somthing going on, i dont think that realm sleeps.

But if you can put up with the long que's, lag now and again and constant spamming then sure go for Stormscale other than that i found Lighting's Blade quite a nice pvp realm but that was a long time ago, since Paragon got famous i reckon the numbers have gone up on that realm.

Oh by the way H/A ratio's
    Stormscale:- Horde / Alliance: 1 / 0.49
    Lighting's Blade:- Horde / Alliance: 1 / 0.49
    there the same ratio but hey!

You might want to check out www.wowprogress.com

I totally forgot about the queue. My bad.