Yo, original video poster here.

Already answered this on the youtube comments but since you seem to be wondering about the same things, here goes.

1. Ehm...UI??

A: Yes its cluttered, something i never cared about or noticed until now. It's good that you comment on it, and its cleaned now

2. Your HP is SPIKIER than Ranged Tank.

A: It might seem so yes, but in reality, no. The 2 healers have it alot easier to keep 2 tanks up instead of 3, and if you cant figure out why then go figure abit.

3. Why are you lettin the boss hit you in the back. And why are you runnning into vortexes?

A: Boss hitting you in the back is no big deal, as answered in the description, it really isnt. And as such i never cared to strafe. And as to running into vortexes, somtimes intentional to jump to the other side of the room, but in general just not bothering about them since in 10 man they just dont do enough damage.

4. Why Ranged + Melee and not Melee + Melee?

A: Because as a DK i thought it was more wise to have him on me since i do have anti magic shell, bone shield and icebound fortitude, 3 strong reduction effects against the caster. We did it this way, its all up to you really with taste and whatnot. It's not like it matters that much, you'll see a dead boss like in the video anyway.

EDIT: 5. Yea forgot this one; Alternative tactic? We did this one week one!!!

A. Yes so did we. I was only reffering to tactics on sites like bosskillers.com where they clearly state that a ranged tank is "needed". But as said in youtube description that by now people should already have figured this out. And for thoose who havent, here's a video for you .