Thread: Global Agenda?

Global Agenda?

Anybody else playing global agenda?

The pve is refreshingly difficult compared to wow heroics. Tried the "hard" level dungeons (there is another level even harder) on beta and didnt even get final boss past 50% with good groups. There is a 15 mins timer in the instance that you have to complete it or your teleported out, so its a race to get to and kill the boss which is difficult in itself anyway.

Here is a vid on youtube of the "high security" mission im talking about:

part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyFugsMGiXg
    part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bhZC...eature=related

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Global Agenda?

Looks like a normal fps to me?

Quote Originally Posted by seam
    Looks like a normal fps to me?
    There is experience, leveling, drops, crafting, talents, and ava which is the endgame pvp kind of like guild vs guild fighting for territory. Apart from those its pretty much a normal fps.

Looks....interesting O.o
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

I've been playing it, and I really think that the Assault guys are really overpowered. I can't even run from them cause their mini-guns are so accurate even though they are gattlin' guns.

What's the player population like?

Quote Originally Posted by Plunkey
    What's the player population like?
    well? any reply to this?
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Sorry for late reply my net is cut posting this from mobile phone. Population is decent I have joined the biggest agency atm with about 150 players in it.

Assault isnt that bad to me, what class are you playing? My main is recon with a robotic alt and Assault is much easier to beat as recon I just stealth behind and attack with sword ;D

Looks interesting

Official launch in a few hours, oh so excited ;D
    Yea it's me.

This game is pretty fun thus far. It's not too crazy. Still trying to figure out what the replay value is.

For those interested (Dev Blog Video about Conquest): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og1M4mcjnhY
    <Seriously Casual> US Top 40 Recruiting: Druid (Feral DPS), Priest (Disc/Holy) and Warlock
    Hunter / Priest / Shaman / Warrior
    UI v6: http://drop.io/madskhealz

15+ Year Old Account

i might buy when i get my new computer ...
    going damage medic as i fall easily to ones with poisons (aka rogues... i want moar poisons to use)
    The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at and repair.

Douglas Adams

I've enjoyed my time with it so far, been reviewing it for a site so I've had to balance my wow time and it but so far it's pretty good, we actually had a beta Lan party for it and it was a blast, on the scale of wolfenstein ET. I'll give a short list of the notes I have so far...

Pros:
    PVP environments seem to work very well with balanced maps/playtypes
    PVE is 99% fun (see con)
    No lag issues yet
    Really well thought out class abilities / talents / basic gear

Cons:
    Few balance issues but that is 100% to be expected and not as bad as it could be
    Armor gets a bit redundant...not much differs from what I've seen so far in looks. It's customizable and hopefully there will be more in the future
    Final bosses for PVE encounters are an absolute joke. No strategy whatsoever, throw up a shield and a turret and go to town.

There's obviously more I'm missing but this is a very quick summary. The offline play seems strong as well so don't jump to the conclusion of 'omg this game is gonna suck w/out monthly fee'. It's a solid game that I recommend for the fan of squad based shooters / pvp

Quote Originally Posted by Ryael
    I've enjoyed my time with it so far, been reviewing it for a site so I've had to balance my wow time and it but so far it's pretty good, we actually had a beta Lan party for it and it was a blast, on the scale of wolfenstein ET. I'll give a short list of the notes I have so far...

Pros:
    PVP environments seem to work very well with balanced maps/playtypes
    PVE is 99% fun (see con)
    No lag issues yet
    Really well thought out class abilities / talents / basic gear

Cons:
    Few balance issues but that is 100% to be expected and not as bad as it could be
    Armor gets a bit redundant...not much differs from what I've seen so far in looks. It's customizable and hopefully there will be more in the future
    Final bosses for PVE encounters are an absolute joke. No strategy whatsoever, throw up a shield and a turret and go to town.

There's obviously more I'm missing but this is a very quick summary. The offline play seems strong as well so don't jump to the conclusion of 'omg this game is gonna suck w/out monthly fee'. It's a solid game that I recommend for the fan of squad based shooters / pvp
    Clearly you havent done any max sec missions.

AvA is amazing, I would highly recommend this game to anyone that enjoys FPS
    Yea it's me.