Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: 2 Piece T10......broken?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfiregum1
    As i said, even if it cuts out your dps slighty the set bonus is still a dps increase.
    This is the first time ive noticed we actually can get dps above what rawr shows. (as ret paladins)
    if you are doing that you have rawr configured wrong. redo the priority and check the raid buffs are all right.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Re: 2 Piece T10......broken?

first it isnt visual lag. i saw this some were beffor and managed to test it a bit to make shore it was correct ( please excuse my spelling )

what happens is you use ds - it goes on cooldown - you get a proc so you use it agen, but when you go to use it the second time you get another proc at the exact same time. this results in a ( never ending loop ) if you will - basicly the game trys to decide what came first the chicken or the egg, did you use ds first or did the proc happen first, now in a normal situation this would go on forver and you would permanently lock yourself out if it happend. blizz saw this as a posible problem when wow was still in development so they put in a ( combo braker ) if you will. basicly after 2 seconds the loop is broken resulting in an error so you dont cast ds and you dont use the proc - basicly it amounts your mom saying if you cant agree no one gets it.

this wont be fixed because doing so would change the core programing of the game. its simply somthing we have to deal with