Deleted

Your own Cata quest

Okay, this has been going mad inside my head for a quite a while. So if anyone of you has an idea for a quest of your own, or an epic chain questline. Feel free to post it. I wanna see what other people feel about what's comming this fall. ;D

Deleted

Re: Your own Cata quest

The whole thing starts in one of the Twilight Hammer camps that are stationed aground Azeroth. After a while of killing, you come across an camp "boss" elite draenei in T5 shammy armor and upon killing him, he drops a quest item.

Multi-colored Binding
    "A worn metal bind with sockets of 4 diffrent colors."

Epic Quest item

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Multi-colored Binding
    Quest text:

The bindings resonate strange form of energy, which are unfamiliar/((shaman version)more than familiar) to you. Yet, strangly, they seem to be completely dull and powerless, yerning to be restored. Perhaps you should find somebody, who is more in tune and has greater knowlage of the Elements.

Travel to base operation of Earthen Ring on Azeroth and deliver the Multi-colored Binding to Farseer Thrall.

Progress:

Yes, <class>? What brings you here?

Complete:
    What the-? Do you have any idea what you've brought here?! These are Elemental Bindings of all FOUR Elements! From whoever you've gotten this, must've had a powerful connection to Elements and even their masters, the Elemental Lords!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Storm, Fire and Water.

Quest text:

Tho you've brought back quite an amazing discovery, I'm afraid to dissapoint you that it's of no use to any of us...not anymore anyway. The shaman who wore these bindings was attuned to freely step through the Elemental Plains and draw out the Elements powers to full potential. With him dead now, the bindings have lost all of the powers. It wouldn't be impossible to restore it and attune it to a new owner, but that would be a very difficult task. The binding requires the blessing of four most powerful Elementals, or even Elemental Lords themselves, but just trying to ask, let alone trying to subdue them to bestow their blessing to you, would be your undoing. However, I don't think that would be nececcery. All that we need is but a fraction of their essence, which should be enough to start the process.

Travel to Abyssal Maw, Fire Lands and Skywall to recover the essence of one of each of the powerful Elementals. Return to Thrall once your task is done.

Progress:

I don't expect you to succede, but should you, the power of Elements will be binded to you forever.

Complete:
    INCREDIBLE! I alone wouldn't have the courage to face the full might of the Elements, yet you alone have managed to come back with their essence and lived to tell the tale!

<Thrall ponder for a moment.>

Perhaps I finally found somebody who understands the Elements better than I ever could.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Visiting the Earthmother

Quest text:

Your progress on restoring the Elemental Binding has been going well. The time has come to give it the final blessing and you won't require aggression of any kind. In the Eastern Kingdoms, between Stormwind and Burning Stepps, a hole has been tore open between the two worlds by the cataclysm; Deepholm, the Elemental Plain of Earth and it is there that you will find the 4th Elemental Lord, Therazane the Stonemother. You need not worry, she is kind, gentle creature, so it's not likely she'll do you any harm as long as you keep it to yourself. Take the Binding and my special container which holds other essence of elements and present them to her. If all goes well, <name>, you eyes will be opened to things you cannot even begin to imagine.

Take the Binding of the Air, Water, Fire and Earth and Thrall's Special Container and deliver them to Therazane the Stonemother in Deepholm.

Progress:

Greetings, little <race>. Lately I've been seeing more and more of your kind entering my domain, yet I sense something different about you. What is it that you've come here for?

Complete:
    Ah yes, The Binding of the Four. I alone and my brothers, tho with great distrust, bestow our blessing upon a single shaman, who performed great deeds to the Elements. He was like a son to me, often he would come here, to meditate in peace. And yes, I know who's responsible that he became the mindless monstrousity which you were forced to kill.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Eye for an Eye

Quest text:

For the past 2 decades, Deathwing rested within my home, feeding upon the very thing that gave him power, back when he was still known as Neltharion the Earth-Warder. My son got careless one day and stumbled upon him. In a clash with him, Deathwing released his corruption upon him and transformed him into an abomination which you killed in the Twilight camp in the mountains.

<Rocks crumble down Stonemother's face; almost as if she's crying.>

Before I can bestow my blessing upon you, there must be retribution for this! I would go up against Deathwing myself, but I cannot leave my home while my childern are threatened and sending an army of mortals, even stalwarth adventures such as yourself, would be like lambs to the slaughter. There may be another way however: Eye for an eye, don't you agree? High on top of Blackrock Mountain, within Blackwing Descent, one of Deathwing's surviving childern, Neferian, hides. KILL HIM! Make the father feel the same pain I did when I lost my son to him.

Travel to Blackwing Descent and kill Neferian.

Complete:
    Deathwing may be twisted being of insanity, but if there is any part of Neltharion still left in him, he will mourn the loss of his son. No parent should ever have to bury his own child.

<Rocks once again crubmle from Stonemother's face.>

Regardless, you've made sure that my son's spirit can rest easly, knowing that his enemy suffers as well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Return to Thrall

Quest text:

It is done. With the essences of my brothers and mine as well, the Binding of the Four's power has been restored. All that is required now is to attune it to your spirit. Return to whoever sent you with the binding and he will prepare the special ritual of attunament. Farewell, little <race>. One day our paths mite cross again.

Return to Thrall at Earthen Ring's base.

Progress:

Hello again, <class>. You've been gone for quite some time. Were you successful on your mission?

Complete:
    That's quite an amazing tale, <name>. I guess now we know why some of the Twilight Hammer and Blackdragonflight progress in Eastren Kingdoms have slowed down. In helping one person, you've literaly helped all of us. You keep amazing me with every passing day.

<Thrall laugh with pride.>

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Where the Spirits are

Quest text:

An attunament ritual, you say? I think I know what the Stonemother is refering to. We can prepare the attunament for you, but not here. The only place we have a chance for this ritual to succed, is a place with highest spiritual essence in existance. And I can think of only one place. Go to the Dark Portal, cross over into Outland and travel to Nargrand. It is there, on the most southren part that you will find the spirit mountain - Oshu'gun. Travel to it's core, where the ritual will take it's place. Me and my best spirit callers will be waiting for you there.

Travel to Nargrand and enter Oshu'gun to meet up with Thrall.

Complete:
    Are you ready to make the pact with the Elemental forces, <name>?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rage of the Binding Four!

Quest text:

You can still change your mind if you want, <name>, as I can't garante that you will survive. You must wear the Binding of the Four on you, while my spirit callers summon forth the minor manifistation of Elemental Lords, from the essnces you've gathered, and they alone will either tear you to pieces or let themselves bind to your spirit. Are you ready?

Survive through the Ritual of Elemental Attunament and than talk to Thrall.

Complete:
    Amazing! Never have I expected to see one such as you to go as far as to resist the combined might of Elements and lived. The Binding of the Four has been attuned to you and so have all of it's powers.

Upon completing you will recive:

Binding of the Four
    Use: Choose to teleport to entrance of either Abyssal Maw, Skywall, Firelands or Deepholm.
    (15min Colldown)

Epic quality

Also upon completeing the quest, each of the 4 Elemental Manifistations grant you to choose 1 of 4 following items:

Firerage
    one-handed sword
    physical dps

Tidefurry
    two-handed staff
    spell dps

Earthtremor
    two-handed mace
    physical dps

Thundercrush

one-handed dagger
    spell dps

all epic quality

Note: remember guys that Blizz stated that, things like SP, DEF, MPS, etc. are being removed in Cata

Eh. Just fanfic and not even good fanfic at that. Plus, there is no tank reward for your quest. I am offended.

Quest from Rhonin
    Hello here , go kill Deathwing.
    Reward : Deathwing's Chin
    [Deathwing's Chin] : With this item you can buy any other item from a vendor (3 charges)

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Tezmata
    Eh. Just fanfic and not even good fanfic at that. Plus, there is no tank reward for your quest. I am offended.
    Like you could do any better.
    beside, are u forgetting that sp, def, etc. are getting removed in cata. Pwned. =P

I didn't say I could do better. I probably could, but I won't waste my time with it.

Not every quest has to have a tank reward. Just found it odd that you left it out. I'm hurt.

You could actually change the reward alittle

Fire = Onehanded Axe for Physical DPS (rogue, arms warr, DW dks, enh shaman)
    Water = Polearm for Physical DPS (hunter, druid)/(ret pala, dk)
    Earth = One/twohanded Mace for Tanking (druid, warr, pala, dk)
    Air = Dagger/Sword for Magical DPS (the rest)

So 6 rewards which some quests already have so why not also no one will be left out :P

EDIT: Actually 7 rewards since forgot I have one agi and one strength polearm

Quest: Rhonin Must Die!
    Questgiver: Lazugos the Mad
    Quest Text: Malygos has fallen. My Flight has not suffered such a defeat since our loss at the hands of Deathwing, the destroyer.

It's all because of the damned Kirin Tor.

<Lazugos descends into incoherent growling and sobbing for several minutes>

KILL HIM! Kill their leader, the one called Rhonin, and his precious ruling council. Bring me their heads!

Rewards:
    20g 60s
    Permanent free-for-all PvP flag in Dalaran
    Tea time with Malygos.
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Tezmata
    I didn't say I could do better. I probably could, but I won't waste my time with it.

Not every quest has to have a tank reward. Just found it odd that you left it out. I'm hurt.
    you're forgetting that SP, DEF, etc. are being removed in Cata, lol

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Izhara
    Quest: Rhonin Must Die!
    Questgiver: Lazugos the Mad
    Quest Text: Malygos has fallen. My Flight has not suffered such a defeat since our loss at the hands of Deathwing, the destroyer.

It's all because of the damned Kirin Tor.

<Lazugos descends into incoherent growling and sobbing for several minutes>

KILL HIM! Kill their leader, the one called Rhonin, and his precious ruling council. Bring me their heads!

Rewards:
    20g 60s
    Permanent free-for-all PvP flag in Dalaran
    Tea time with Malygos.
    Okay, that one made me lol XD

10+ Year Old Account

Kill Med'an

You get quest from an od man named Daval

Progress: Kill this boy who thinks he is all powerfull and show him some humiliation (suggested players 10 like an mini outdoor raid)

Complete. Ha.. Fool you fell for it. You mortals are to easy to manipulate. Could you not sense something about me? the name itself should have reveald me. Now take this as a reward for youre stupidity.

Rewards: some cool looking epic weapons

quest given during the pre-cataclysm event by varian

quickly heroes! stop this invasion of stormwind by the black dragonflight and twilight cultists, but be warned, if they throw a vial at you, you turn into an evil black drakonid with the ability to spread this curse to other players.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account

My own quest line would involve attacking other players ... -.-

15+ Year Old Account

Questgiver: Tenga, the Hermit
    Progress: Question answered 0/1

"I have been in this forsaken desert, well, it's not a desert anymore, is it?
    Before the ground suddenly erupted. I was trying to prove if.. well, let's not get into that.
    Some time ago now, I saw a pillar of bright blue light illuminating the sky! This was magic
    on an entire other plateau than we are used to on this modern age!
    I want, no, I need to know what it was! But, alas, age has finally caught
    up with me. I want you to find out what it was! All I know is that the light's base
    was set in the far, far north. In my time here in the former desert I have found
    quite a selection of items you may find useful. If you find the answer to the bright light,
    I will let you chose one of them.

Oh! I heard the mages and wizards of the Kirin Tor has relocated thier base of operations
    to the north. Maybe they can help you. Good luck!"

Questgiver #2: Mage Hanna
    Progress: Question Answered 1/1

"Bright blue pillar of light? Oh, yes. You are talking about the Alpha-Code Alpha!
    Some time ago now, a band of brave explorers and fighters defeated the Observer, Algalon.
    He was sent by the Titans to evaluate our planets state. He was ordered to send a
    reply-code that would end our world! Oh, how close we were to annihilation! But, this
    group of explorers defeated Algalon and replaced his initial reply-code with one of our own.
    And it saved our world. That blue light was the code being sent.
    I hope that answers your question."

Questgiver: Automatic
    Progress: Return to Tenga and tell him of your discovery

Tenga, the Hermit
    "Ah, you are back. Do you have an answer to my question?"

"Titans!? An Observer?! End of the world!? This is magnificent!
    Excellent! I have over half a dozen new questions I need to answer now!
    I feel a century younger now! Thank you! Have your pick of the artifacts I have recovered!"
    *Tenga starts muttering to himself*

Choose one item:
    #Collection of very good blue weapons#

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Tenga, the Hermit will be a rare spawn. He will wander in remote places in The Barrens.
    When you have the quest he will spawn at a certain point and wait untill you've completed the quest.
    He will be an extremely rare spawn, that's why he's giving out really good blue weapons.
    You have to be level 84 or 85 to get his quest.
    If you are below that certain level, and find him, he will only say
    *Tenga mutters to himself about some blue light* "What?! Hmm.. a little to inexperienced.. You can't help me." *Tenga continues to mutter to himself*

References:
    Tenga, the Hermit - Tenga is a hermit in the Eragon-universe. He is obsessed with a question, any question, even if it takes 100 years or 1 day to solve it. Slightly nutcase.
    Mage Hanna - Hanna is the name of one of the investigators from the TV-show "NCIS: Los Angeles". Portrayed by LL Cool J.
    I am and always will be the optimist. The hope for far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams.

Well... since Cata is in Azeroth i think a good quest would be.

Kill MORE NOW!!!

Its the first 85 quest you get in Cata you need to finesh it to do any new raids use flying mount and wear 85 epics.

You have to kill namnd mobs.. in Blasted lands, Silithus, Tanaris, EPL, Duskwood, and Stonetalon.

The mobs will be the only one in that area. They will have a LONG respawn timer. You have to do them in the right order (being what ever order takes the most time) And you must get the head from each mob.

BUT the mob only has a 3% drop rate for the head..

And thats my quest idea.
    I AM the world's first Shadow Mage.

Generic Kill 30 Mobs Three Times and Then A Bunch of Elites, Quest

Description:
    So I heard you like killing large amounts of mobs for several quests and then facing a bunch of elites for a mediocore rare item. Guess what! I want you to go out and kill 30 mobs three times and then a bunch of elites, because I heard you enjoyed that through all the expansions so far. Hur dur dur.

Objective:
    Quest Giver Killed 0/1

Reward:
    You get to feel better about yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolatinia View Post
    Deathwing begins to explode as he explodes

15+ Year Old Account

come here and take this dagger,
    then go slay a dragon,
    dont tell me that your laggin,
    and bring me his treasure,
    nice workin with yah,
    realy its been my pleasure.
    i got no reward,
    but your rep just got better!

Quote Originally Posted by Jshadow
    you're forgetting that SP, DEF, etc. are being removed in Cata, lol
    True. But there will still be Dodge, Parry, Expertise, Hit and (obscene amounts of) Stamina on tank stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by DreadLobster
    Generic Kill 30 Mobs Three Times and Then A Bunch of Elites, Quest

Description:
    So I heard you like killing large amounts of mobs for several quests and then facing a bunch of elites for a mediocore rare item. Guess what! I want you to go out and kill 30 mobs three times and then a bunch of elites, because I heard you enjoyed that through all the expansions so far. Hur dur dur.

Objective:
    Quest Giver Killed 0/1

Reward:
    You get to feel better about yourself
    Made me lul. Ty.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account

i want at least 30 poop quests. no less will be accepted!!!

----------------------------------------
    you are now consciously breathing
    ----------------------------------------