arena benefial profs?

hey i just started playing wow again and i was just wondering what profession, other than enchanting, should i go for as a resto druid.

10+ Year Old Account

Re: arena benefial profs?

check up the Egineering specific enchants, they can be fun and useful in arena, otherwise JC for the extra stats
    Quote for reply

15+ Year Old Account

JC allows the use of 3 gems which are superior to those available to the rest (i.e. Mystic Dragon's Eye vs Mystic King's Amber, or Runed Dragon's Eye vs Runed Cardinal Ruby)

BS gives you the ability to add an extra socket into your bracers and gloves

Alchemy allows the use of Flask of the North in arenas, also they receive a passive ability called Mixology which doubles the duration of flasks and elixirs in addition to having an increased effect of 25~50%

Leatherworking gives you a superior bracer enchant (i.e. +76 Spellpower, +102 Stamina & some resistance enchants)

Tailoring gives a cloak enchant which is a chance-to-proc effect of, in your desired case; +295 spellpower (other options are 400 AP proc/400mana restore proc)

too lazy to look up the rest of the stuff like engineering, but maybe you should just do what I did; do a wowhead search =p

YOU MADE 2 TOPICS ON THE SAME IDEA!
    /headdesk

http://www.mmo-champion.com/pvp/aren...?topicseen#new
    FINALLY GOT CATACLYSM!