How do you make gold with proffesions?

[b]
    [color=red][size=14pt]How do you make gold with proffesions?[/size]
    Myself:

Step 1: Get maxed out Alchemy and get Elixir Mastery (Quest picked up in Shattrath City.)

Step 2: Go to the Auction House and buy Licblooms, Icethorns and Frost Lotuses if the prices are good. (Good prices on my server is Icethorns 15G/each stack, Lichblooms 18G/each stack, Frost lotuses 55G/each, another good way is to make a message in Trade Channel about buying. You will mostly get it cheaper if you do it that way.)

Step 3: Buy Enchanted Vials and cross your fingers for nice procs.

Step 4: Post them on the Auction House 12/24 hours depends on Competition, only undercut with 2%

Step 5: Get the addOn Postal wait 24 hours and open your mailbox! Kapew! Gold!

Last time i did it i spend 5000 Gold on mats and next day there was 7500 in my mailbox (can improve from server to server.) You can get addOns to post auctions easy on the Auction House myself i use Auctioneer.

I hope you could use mine! Please post your own way (Can also be farming methods etc.)

Re: How do you make gold with proffesions?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiref
    [b]
    [color=red][size=14pt]How do you make gold with proffesions?[/size]
    Last time i did it i spend 5000 Gold on mats and next day there was 7500k in my mailbox (can improve from server to server.) You can get addOns to post auctions easy on the Auction House myself i use Auctioneer.
    Holy shit thats a ton of gold.

This strategy is pretty commonly known, and it definitely depends on your server. On my server atleast, this would be a high risk investment with a low potential profit...make sure you analyze your server before you plop down all your cash on it.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Detheroc&n=Smacklepuff

my best use of a profession is leading VoA's right after the new season comes out and ninjalooting the new tier and season gear for money

Quote Originally Posted by Porphyriac
    my best use of a profession is leading VoA's right after the new season comes out and ninjalooting the new tier and season gear for money
    Lol, that's a good but mean way to make gold, when furious season came out i won the leggins for warriors, a pretty hardcore warrior in raid was hyped about he wanted the leggins and payed me 15000 gold for it because he wanted to reach nr.1 in the 2vs2 bracket (wtf)

10+ Year Old Account

Potions of speed.

Without going into details, I buy stuff off the AH, turn them into other stuff and vendor it. You'd be surprised at how low mats are on the AH when it comes to one or two professions.
    Garrosh: "LOK'TAR! HAVE A HAMBURGER."

I am The Burning Legion - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by Bullocks
    Potions of speed.
    Indeed Bullocks, but is the profit better or worser than Flasks?

And where do you get the Quest for Potion Mastery?

I think you need that for optimizing your profit.

I solo level 70 dungeons. Auchindoun is a good spot with 4 dungeons in close proximity to each other. I can clear one in 20 mins and make 80-100g off of drops and vendoring stuff. The occasional BoE blue gets AHed, along with the adamantite ore/BC gems that show up. Shadow lab is the hardest, and it takes me about 35 mins to clear, but I can walk away with 150g from that one, especially if the bosses drop weapons instead of armor pieces.
    Garrosh: "LOK'TAR! HAVE A HAMBURGER."

I am The Burning Legion - Play Free Online Games

Alchemy > Transmute master > AH Gems > profit.

actually impossible to do on my server... seeing as frost lotuses go for 80-100g a piece >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Czin
    actually impossible to do on my server... seeing as frost lotuses go for 80-100g a piece >_<
    Average about 2500g a day with inscription. Best was 5400g a day. Recently took up JC, amped to put that to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Czin
    that's why you get on your herbalist and collect them to auction. 8)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.