NEW TO FURY Looking for advice!!!

I just specced Fury a few days ago. Still trying to master the rotation but I think I have gemmed and enchanted correctly, really just wondering if my DPS is where it's supposed to be or should I be doing more. Last night I did 7.4k on Saurfang in 25man. Any advice for my gear/enchants/gems would be greatly appreciated. I do realize Im way over hit cap but not sure how to fix that. I also have Deathspeaker Zeolot's Helm that I'm not using. Would lose Arp but would pick up Haste.

My Armory http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...on&cn=Achilezz

Thanks

Re: NEW TO FURY Looking for advice!!!

Go to ElitistJerks and download Landsoul's spreadsheet. Every response on these forums, unless they take the time to import your Armory into the spreadsheet and play around with gear/gems, will be an educated guess. No matter how educated that guess is, it won't be as accurate as the spreadsheet. Save yourself and us time by downloading the spreadsheet.

Other than that, it's mostly practice. I'm a big fan of using mods to show when cooldowns come back up, and after an hour of tweaking ForteXorcist, I am very happy with it. I also use Tell Me When to show when Slam procs happen.
    Ephemera - Grievance - Thrall [H]
    Sybilfawlty - We Have Cookies - Stormrage [A]