help Boomy DPS Improvements.

Helloo ;D

I am playing Boomkin now for coupel of mounths and soo far i realy like it.
    Wel i need some Tips. Wel i am currently doing 5/6k but can never get 7k or higer on bosses in icc10 + 25. :'(
    Here is my armory http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...&cn=Buildabear
    i am currently having some problems whit hit raiting but getting T10legs next week .
    I also cant choose between my trinkets and http://www.wowhead.com/?item=48018
    i have read most all guides about rotations and stuff i hope u guys can gimme some usefull comments that will improve me .

Ty for for reading this and hope u can help me reach 7k

15+ Year Old Account

Re: help Boomy DPS Improvements.

Quote Originally Posted by Buildabear
    Helloo ;D

I am playing Boomkin now for coupel of mounths and soo far i realy like it.
    Wel i need some Tips. Wel i am currently doing 5/6k but can never get 7k or higer on bosses in icc10 + 25. :'(
    Here is my armory http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...&cn=Buildabear
    i am currently having some problems whit hit raiting but getting T10legs next week .
    I also cant choose between my trinkets and http://www.wowhead.com/?item=48018
    i have read most all guides about rotations and stuff i hope u guys can gimme some usefull comments that will improve me .

Ty for for reading this and hope u can help me reach 7k

You're asking how to improve your DPS and you're not hit capped? You wouldn't have problems with hitcapped if you gemmed for hit. Being under the hit cap with that much gear is just a crime.

Your trinkets are both bad. The spell power on the sliver is nice, but a mana regen proc? You really think that's great for a class that never drops below 90% mana in a single target dps fight?

The abyssal rune is okay, but haste is not nearly as great over 401. Your crit is low. Find trinkets that give you crit, and for the love of god, get over the hit cap.ß
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

^ This

>.< was wearing wrong ring could you plx take a look now? realy appreciate ur comments . ;D

15+ Year Old Account

>.< was wearing wrong ring could you plx take a look now? realy appreciate ur comments . ;D
    Now you're speced resto and have 51 hit rating.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

aah sry my bad :-[ i am now in boomy spec and gear and hitcapped

15+ Year Old Account

aah sry my bad :-[ i am now in boomy spec and gear and hitcapped
    Your trinkets are weak. That'd be my first priority for replacement. You have one too many blue gems for meta activation. I know with Kings, etc, the spirit -> spell power is almost equivolent, but I'd still stick with spellpower. Your spirit is a bit high, I'd look at replacing some of it as you can with items that don't itemize spirit but itemize hit/haste. Your crit is pretty low, and that's including crit trinkets. Crit is going to be a big factor because it procs eclipse. Take some time learning the spell priority from other sources here, such as my blog, Qieth's blog, or moonkin.info, all listed in the blog roll. Your gear isn't HORRIBLE, you should definately be able to pull 7k+ with it.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

thank you very much ;D for the tips