Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by lengthycobra69 View Post
    Hey aphroditi. Well i been looking for some lock wallpapers and found this thread via google. Well im having an issue, and everyone here seems to love your pictures. when i click on a link that you post it just directs me to felfire.com. under each link you have all i see is a red X, should i be seeing a link?

really wana check out your images, what am i doing wrong?
    The page he linked in the OP isnt working anymore. ComputerNerd 2 posts above yours posted a download link with all the wallpapers.

Quote Originally Posted by lengthycobra69 View Post
    Hey aphroditi. Well i been looking for some lock wallpapers and found this thread via google. Well im having an issue, and everyone here seems to love your pictures. when i click on a link that you post it just directs me to felfire.com. under each link you have all i see is a red X, should i be seeing a link?

really wana check out your images, what am i doing wrong?
    The blog is no longer active, and therefore nor is the hosting of the wallpapers.
    I contacted the author and received a variety of media, including those wallpapers in question.
    I have posted the wallpapers, plus what seemed to be previously unreleased ones on my dropbox as described a few posts back.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Update:

After a reply from the author I received a link to the desktop background wallpapers amongst other images, so here in the meantime are a collection of those desktop wallpapers that were asked for, and seems to include some which were a work in progress or never released previously.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/62020342/Fel...Wallpapers.zip
    Let me know if you have any issues with that.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2012-04-10 at 09:15 PM.